Twenty Two

A few days later...

Johnson's POV

It's been a few days and Sadie's still locked up in her room

It's been a few days and Sadie's still locked up in her room. She hasn't left once since what Skate did to her.

I tried so hard to persuade her to come out of her room, but she wouldn't listen. I'm starting to get really fed up with her isolation. I exited my room and went back to hers and knocked.

"Sadie, please come out. You need to eat something. You can't stay in here forever." I told her. No answer.

"Sadie, c'mon. I'll order pizza." I said again and there was still no answer.

"Ugh Sadie. I know what Skate did was disrespectful, ok? I know that you don't want to see my face or Jack's. I beat the shit out of him for you. Again." I said, but there was still no answer.

I sighed and went back downstairs.
———

About 30 minutes later...

"If you don't come out in the next five seconds, I'm gonna kick your door open." I threatened. No answer. This is getting out of hand. Why is she doing this? I don't understand.

"One." I started. "Two... Three... Four..." She still didn't come out. "Five!" I finished and kicked the door with all of my strength.

It came down and I entered her room. What the fuck?! She's not in here. I stood there bewildered.

Her room was almost the same as it was that morning, except for one thing. There was a note on her bed. I went towards her bed and picked up the paper. I sat on the bed and started to read the note.

'Dear JJ,
You were right. I hate so much to admit it, but it's the truth. I'm so sorry for not listening to you. I'm sorry I dated Skate when you warned me not to. I thought I changed him. I thought that maybe he even loved me. But he was still and always will be the same heartless asshole he always was. And because I didn't listen to you, I got what was coming for me. I've never in my life been so humiliated. I'm pretty sure I humiliated you, too. You probably regret that we're related and that we share the same last name. It hurts. It hurts so fucking bad that someone would actually lead you on like that and have the nerve to do such a thing to someone else. Anyway, I couldn't take the pain and hurt and humiliation that I felt. I'm deciding to end my life. I'm no use here. I'm a huge disgrace to you and our friends. I don't deserve to be around anymore. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I'm crying so hard as I'm writing this because it hurts. And with what I'm doing, it's going to hurt you even more. But don't worry about me. I won't be bothering you anymore. I won't be a burden. Don't look for me, please. Just leave me alone. I'll be safe because I'm gonna be with Mom and Dad. I love you JJ and I will miss you so much. You are the best big brother anyone could ask for. You were not only a brother to me, but you were my very best friend. I just wish I hadn't done all of the stupid things I did. I just wish I could turn back time so that none of this would have happened. I'm sorry that I put you through all this misery. Oh and one more thing. Tell Jack, Maddie, and Skate that I forgive them. They've hurt me so much. I don't understand what I did to deserve what they did to me, but just tell them that I forgive them. Tell Jack and Maddie that I love them and they'll always be my best friends. Tell Skate that I'll always love him, even though he didn't love me back. And know that I love you, too, JJ. I always will. You are a great guy. You've always been there for me even if you were pissed off at me. I love you, big brother.

Love,
    Sadie❤️'.

By the time I finished reading this, I was in tears. Why? Why did this have to happen? Why me? I slammed the paper down on her night stand. I had my head in hands, sobbing.

"Why Sadie? Why would you do this?" I cried. I went into her bathroom and opened the door, but she wasn't there.

A cool breeze blew through the room, making me shiver. Then, I noticed that her bedroom window was open. I growled and punched the wall, making it break and my fist explode with pain.

"Fuck!" I yelled and punched the wall again with my other hand. I'm going to murder Skate. He's the fucking reason why Sadie is now dead.

My doorbell rang. I took the piece of paper from the night stand and took it downstairs. I opened the door and there stood Jack.

"Hey man. How's Sadie?" He asked me, entering the house. I didn't answer him. "J, what's wrong?" He asked and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"She's gone, G." I sobbed all over again.

"What?" He asked confused.

"She fucking killed herself!" I growled and shoved the piece of paper into his chest.

"No. Don't say that, J. She didn't." He denied, not believing me.

"Read the fucking paper, G. Fucking read the paper!" I growled again. He looked at me before looking at the paper. A few moments later, there were tears streaming down his face, too.

"I'm going to fucking kill Skate." He growled and was out the door, me following close behind to beat Skate's ass.
——————

How bow dat? I feel so accomplished. How'd you guys like this chapter. I think it was pretty good.

If you don't understand, Sadie's not really dead. She faked her death and actually ran away and is with Cierra who we met in Nine.

Anyway don't forget to vote, comment, add to ur libraries and reading lists, check out my other stories, and follow me!

Bunny0411🐰

Peace!✌