Epilogue

About a year later...

Sadie's POV

"So do you, Sadie Addison Johnson, take Nathan Montgomery Maloley, to be your lawfully wedded husband, whom you shall love and cherish until death?" The priest spoke

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I gripped onto Skate's hands tightly. I was so happy. I was finally getting to marry Skate, the love of my life.

In the audience were all of our friends and family and everyone that we loved. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Sadie?" The priest called me.

"Oh right, sorry. I do." I giggled a little, turning red and making Skate and everyone else chuckle lightly.

"And do you, Nathan Montgomery Maloley, take Sadie Addison Johnson, to be your lawfully wedded wife, whom you shall love and cherish until death?"

"I do." Skate answered that made my heart melt. He really loves me. And I love him so much.

"Well, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said and everyone roared in applause. More tears streamed down my cheeks. We're finally married. Oh my god.

"You may kiss the bride." He said and Skate looked down at me. I could barely see his face because of my veil and my tears, but I knew he had his famous pearly white smile on his face.

He let go of my hands and lifted the veil off my face and over my head.

"Holy—."

"Language, young man." The priest scolded him.

"Sorry." He muttered and everyone laughed again. He looked down into my eyes and I did the same. "I love you, Sadie." He said before placing his lips on mine, his arms snaking around my waist. I kissed him back deeply and everyone cheered.

"I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Maloley." The priest announced and the cheering grew way louder.

We pulled away and Skate laced my arm with his and we walked down the altar.

"I love you, too." I told Skate and he smiled down at me. I wouldn't have wanted this day to be any other way.

THE END!!!
——————

Thank you guys so much for reading this story☺️. I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it.

Unfortunately, there won't be a sequel to this story so I apologize if you were expecting one😢.

Anyways thanks so much guys❤️❤️❤️. It means a lot to me that you showed so much love and support to this story. Make sure you check out my other stories!!! Bye y'all.

Bunny0411🐰

Peace✌️!