Thirteen

Sadie's POV

I looked around the whole building, looking for Jack, Cierra, Nate and Maddie

I looked around the whole building, looking for Jack, Cierra, Nate and Maddie. I looked in all the rooms. I went to the party room, but they weren't there so I gave up.

I walked down the hall and found a door I'm pretty sure I didn't check. I opened the door hoping to find something, but there was nothing in there.

I sighed, closing the door and walked back downstairs. Why would they disappear like that? I went back downstairs and saw Jack and Cierra talking, on their way to the limo. I caught up to them.

"Hey." I greeted them. Jack looked more sober than he was before. They both looked back at me. "Have you guys seen Maddie and Nate?" I asked them.

"They should be in the limo." Cierra answered and followed them to the limo. When we got there, Maddie and Nate were already inside.

Soon, Cierra and Jack got inside, too. I sat next to Skate and now everyone was here. We told the driver and he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road.
———

Everyone fell asleep except for me and Skate. Skate was on his phone. I laid my head on his shoulder. He turned his head and looked at me. I looked up at him. He turned my head and kissed me.

"I can't wait to take that dress off of you, baby girl." He whispered into my ear. I was surprised with his comment, but only for a split second because then again, I shouldn't be surprised. He's Skate.

"You're so vulgar." I rolled my eyes.

"I know." He answered with a cheeky smile and that made me melt. I giggled.

"Just so you know, I wanna take it slow. I don't wanna rush things between us." I told him.

"Ok, no problem." He answered with a nod.

"Thank you." I said. I'm glad he's so understanding. I laid my head onto his shoulder again and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

"I still wanna eat you out again, baby girl. I miss tasting you." Skate whispered into my ear. I gasped. Oh my god.

I felt him kiss my neck. I thought it'd be a simple kiss, but he kept going, making each kiss linger on my neck a little longer. It felt nice, I'm not gonna lie.

He moved his lips a little higher and started to suck behind my ear. I sighed. I lifted my head and attached our lips again. I kinda got on top of him, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He rubbed my thigh as we made out.