Eleven

JJ's POV

Where the hell is Sadie?! She's been gone for almost an hour and I still can't find her

Where the hell is Sadie?! She's been gone for almost an hour and I still can't find her. god, she probably hates me.

I caught her and Skate kissing. It angered me because he's always being so mean and rude to her to the point where she starts crying and locks herself in her room for days. I threatened him to stay away from her.

Then next thing you know, he's sucking her face off. No one toys with my sister's feelings like that. Ever. Not even my best friend. I let him have it too when he broke Sadie's heart.

So after I told Sadie to leave and as soon as she did, I tackled Skate to the ground and started to beat the shit out of him. Sadie came back and tried to pull me off of him.

I was so angry, I pushed her away from me and she fell. I felt really bad, but I ignored it because I was more angry with Skate.

Skate flipped us over and got only about three punches to my face. Then we rolled again and I jacked up his face even more. Then, I felt someone pull me off of him.

He tried to lunge at me, but Sam and Nate held him back. Cam pulled me away from him to keep me from lunging at him, too.

Jack went over to Sadie to comfort her and calm her down. Cam let go of me and I approached Sadie.

"Sade." I called her, hoping for a response. She lifted her head from Jack's chest and gave me the coldest glare and ran off. I chased after her calling her name, but she ignored me. "Sade!" I got downstairs and she was gone. Shit. Maddie came up to me.

"What's wrong with Sadie?" She asked.

"I kinda beat the shit out of Skate and she got mad at me, but now she's gone and we need to find her." I explained as quickly as possible. Maddie nodded and went upstairs to tell the others and I left the party room to look for Sadie.

So here I am now, searching the whole building for my baby sister. I just hope she didn't leave because something bad could happen to her and I'll hate myself for letting it happen.
———

I searched in every single room and I still couldn't find Sadie. Then, I heard faint applause coming from another room.

I opened the door, and entered the room, then realized there was another party going on, but everyone was silent and looking up toward the stage. Another song started to play.

I looked onto the stage where everyone's attention was. There stood Sadie. She started to sing. Wait a minute. She can sing?!! What the fuck, since when?! And why hasn't she ever told me?!

Her voice was so beautiful. It was like hearing our mother singing to us when we were little. I took a seat and watched and listened as Sadie sang. This is so unreal. Sadie's got so many hidden talents, I swear.

Soon, the song ended and there was a standing ovation for my sister. I stood there listening to my sister's angelic voice as she sang more songs. She hit every single note of each song perfectly.