Twenty Three

4 years later...

Sadie's POV

It's been four years since I ran away and I can honestly say that I feel great. I'm in Florida, just living my best life.

My brother and Jack became even more famous and started a singing career. I'm so proud of them, honestly. Madison's doing great, too.

I haven't heard from Skate, but I don't really care about him anymore. He's the reason I moved here, but I've forgiven him for what he's done to me.

I haven't spoken to any of them since I ran away. I couldn't deal with the embarrassment of what happened that day at school. I've stayed on the down-low so that no one would recognize me.

Cierra and I became closer and now she's my best friend. We do literally everything together. She and Jeff are engaged and I'm so happy for them.

I have a boyfriend. His name is Harry and I can definitely say that he's the sweetest and cutest guy ever.

He treats me like a lady should be treated

He treats me like a lady should be treated. He knows what I expect from him and I know what he expects from me.

We've been together for 3 years and he has made me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. I couldn't have anyone as sweet and caring as him.

We were at his house just cuddling. He was on his phone, showing me these videos he thinks are funny.

"Hey, Harry?" I asked for his attention.

"Yea?" He answered.

"Can I tell you something? I've been needing to say it for a while now." I asked.

"You just did." He chuckled, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Stop. That isn't what I meant." I smacked his arm lightly.

"Ok, I'm listening." He turned his head to face me, showing me that I had his attention. I giggled and he just rolled his eyes. "What do you wanna tell me babe?" He asked again.

"I love you." I said and he grinned with a laugh.

"I love you, too, baby girl." He said, kissing me. He pulled away and looked into me eyes. He kissed me again and I slowly crawled on top of him.

He pulled off his t-shirt quickly and threw it somewhere in the room.

Then, I unclasped my bra and let it slide down my shoulders before taking it and throwing it, too.