Thirty Three

4 months later...

Sadie's POV

"The baby's doing great

"The baby's doing great. She's smaller than usual, but is healthy and strong. You have nothing to worry about. All I ask of you though, is to eat more protein and calcium. And please be careful on the stairs." The doctor spoke as he wiped the gel off of my stomach.

I was with Jack taking an ultrasound for the baby. Jack squeezed my hand, smiling down at me.

"Thanks, doc." Jack thanked the doctor and shook his hand. Then the doctor shook mine.

"No problem. Congrats on the baby." The doctor smiled and left the room. I pulled my dress back down and Jack helped me off of the bench thingy. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"I'm so happy that the baby's fine." Jack told me.

"Yea, I thought when I fell down those stairs, something was gonna go wrong." I sighed.

Yup. Earlier today, I woke up from my nap and went downstairs to get something to eat because I was extremely hungry. Half way down the stairs, I tripped and tumbled all the way down. It hurt so much, but all I was worried about was the baby.

"Well, I told you to call me before you walk down those stairs so I could help you." Jack said.

"You weren't home." I argued.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. He led me out of the office and soon, to his car.

"I'll make it up to you, baby. I know you're still mad at me." He said after we sat in his car.

"Ok, but I'm not mad." I shrugged. He started the car and pulled onto the road.

"Sooo, you wanna grab something to eat?" He asked me after a while of silence.

"Yes, please." I lit up, smiling.

"Where to?" He asked again.

"I don't know. You pick." I answered.

"Pizza?"

"Ew, no, gross." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"But you love pizza, babe." He protested.

"No, I hate it. You're my best friend and boyfriend. You should know this already." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, whatever. Do you want Chinese?" He asked again.

"Now you're talking." I smiled and he frowned.

"You just said you didn't know." He groaned.

"Are you sassing me?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"No, ma'am." He shut himself up.
———

We entered the house and went upstairs into my room.

"We got about 30 minutes before Johnson gets home." Jack told me, smirking. I bit my lip, knowing exactly what he was thinking. I grabbed him by his shirt, kissing him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and squeezing my ass. I pulled away from his lips and he attached them to my neck.

"Get a condom." I told him. He placed me onto my bed and rummaged through my night drawer, pulling out a gold foiled wrapper.

He kissed down my neck, grazing over my sweet spot. He pulled my dress over my head and kissed down my chest. I moaned out, grabbing his hair.

He ate me out like a wolf eating a big meal. He had me arching my back and curling my toes in seconds. My moans filled the room, possibly the whole house.

"oh fuck, Jack." I growled, coming instantly. Jack came back up and attached our lips together, kissing me roughly. He kissed all over my neck and chest again, before sitting up and kneeling in front of me.

He rolled the condom onto his growing shaft. He turned me over, so that I was lying on my stomach. He pushed into me, making me grunt.
———

"Oh Jack!" I whined as he thrusted. He placed his hands on my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. Our bodies clapped together as Jack thrusted faster.

I felt him grab my neck in his hand, lifting my head and placed his lips on mine. I gasped and shrieked as I felt Jack twitch and the condom tip get warm.

"Hey guys, I'm home!" JJ called throughout the house.

"Shit." Jack cursed under his breath. He jumped off the bed and pulled on his sweatpants and shirt. I laid there flustered.

"Sadie, get your clothes on." He hissed. I got up and hastily threw my dress back on, tying my hair into a bun. The door opened and in came JJ. Jack managed to slip into the bathroom.

"Hey JJ." I greeted my brother with a smile.

"Hey, how was the check up?" He asked.

"Good. She's healthy." I told him.

"Are you ok? That fall must've been pretty bad." He asked again. I nodded. "Where's Jack?" He questioned.

"In the bathroom."

"Ok, I'll be in my room if you need me." He said and closed the door. Jack came out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad we didn't get to finish." He said. I shrugged. The doorbell rang. I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door and there he was.

"Skate?"