Sixteen

Sadie's POV

I woke up to the feeling like someone was watching me

I woke up to the feeling like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes and saw Skate staring at me. He smiled.

"Morning, baby." Skate greeted.

"Morning. You know it's rude to stare, right?" I asked him.

"You just looked so beautiful sleeping." He said and kissed my head. I smiled.

"Last night was amazing." I told him with my eyes closed.

"You bled." He said and my eyes shot open.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"It was your first time. It's normal for it to happen." He told me. I lifted the covers off of me and saw the small but scary red stain underneath me.

"Skate, why didn't you tell me before I fell asleep? Now it's gonna stain and won't wash out." I groaned and got up and picked up my panties and Skate's shirt, slipping it on. "Get up, please." I told Skate and he obeyed. I pulled the sheets off my bed. Luckily, it didn't stain my mattress.

"Where are your spare sheets?" Skate asked me.

"In my closet on the shelf." I answered him and went downstairs to the basement and put my sheets into the washer. I poured laundry soap and fabric softener onto it and closed it, turning it on. I went back upstairs and saw Jack in the kitchen. I tried to sneak past him, but he caught me.

"Sadie?" I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned around, meeting Jack's angry stare.

"What?" I answered.

"Why are you in Skate's shirt?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because he's my boyfriend and I can wear his shirts. I wore your shirts when we were together." I answered.

"Did you two sleep together?" He asked, a little pissed off.

"Why do you care? You've ignored me for the past 3 months, and now you want to talk to me? I thought we were best friends, Jack." I growled at him. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Sadie, listen. I--."

"No! I won't listen to you! Why have you been ignoring me!" I hissed, cutting him off.

"Sadie. I just don't want you to get hurt, okay? Skate's a heart breaker. I don't want you to be with him." He said.

"And you aren't, Jack?! When you cheated on me with Maddie, do you know how heartbroken I was?! You hurt me! You deserved the ass whooping JJ gave to you! Don't try accusing Skate of something you've already done to me!" I yelled.

"Sadie, you know I didn't mean it." Jack approached me. I backed away. He looked hurt and I was surprised that I even backed away. "You know what? No wonder I cheated on you. You're always acting like a fucking bitch. Who can put up with that?" Jack growled.