Thirty Six

Three months later...

Sadie's POV

I sat up slowly, stretching. That was honestly a good ass nap. The best nap I've had since forever. I got out of my bed and made my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

I took at least 2 other showers today, but I was in need of another one.
———

I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I put on lotion and got dressed, wearing:

I walked downstairs because I was really hungry

I walked downstairs because I was really hungry. No one was home so I had to get something to eat myself. It took me a while to get down the stairs.

My bump was getting so much bigger. I couldn't really see anything under my stomach. I haven't seen my legs in a while. It was horrible when I walked down the stairs. I had to literally take it one step at a time and I'd be walking sideways.

Jack and I didn't exactly break up. He ignored me for the first few weeks, then tried talking to me. That made me mad so I ignored him back. I haven't even said one word to him for about 1 and a half months. He took it too far by ignoring me, so I'm taking it even further.

I finally got down the stairs and went into the fridge. I opened it and saw that there was absolutely nothing in here. Fuck. I'm so damn hungry.

I huffed and looked through the pantry, seeing that there wasn't anything in there either. I'm literally gonna starve to death.

I huffed and waddled into the living room, sitting on the couch. I turned on the TV and put on All American. It's such a good show and Cody Christian

Out of nowhere, I started to cry. Not like quietly to myself. I was screaming my damn ass off. I honestly didn't know why, but I just was.
———

The front door opened and I instantly felt arms wrap around me.

"Sade, what's wrong?" JJ asked, hugging me. I cried into his chest, pulling on his shirt. "Sis, what's wrong?" He asked again.

"I'm hungry!" I screamed. I felt him sigh. "You left me here by myself with no food." I continued to complain.

"Sadie, you could've just ordered pizza." He told me, looking me in the eyes.

"Pizza makes me fat." I pouted. He rolled his eyes.

"You legit ate pizza yesterday, and the night before that." He said. I had calmed down now, and nodded, realizing how stupid I sounded. "If you don't want pizza, then what?" I shrugged. "You were crying for food, but don't know what you want?" He asked. I smiled, nodding. We started to laugh because I was crying for nothing. It was so stupid, it was funny.

"Ok, um, what about if I buy a shit ton of junk food and we can eat it and watch movies. Like old times." He suggested. I nodded eagerly, the smile on my face growing.

"You wanna come with me?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Ok, go upstairs and take a nice nap. I won't be back for a while." He said and I nodded. He helped me upstairs and tucked me into my bed, and waited until I fell asleep before leaving.
——————

Sorry this is short and probably boring, but it's gonna get better. Thanks for reading. I love you guys so much.

Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, add to your libraries and reading lists, cjeck out my other stories, and follow me.

Bunny0411 🐰

Peace✌!