Six

About twenty minutes later...

Sadie's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Nate while he was driving us to our destination

"You said to surprise you so that's what I'm doing." He said in a duh voice.

"K. How long is it gonna take?" I asked again.

"We won't be there for a while." There was a moment of silence, until I broke it.

"Oooh, let's play 21 Questions!" I squealed.

"You first." He answered, agreeing.

"Your full name." I said.

"That's not a question, baby girl." He chuckled. I almost melted. I blushed. "Like it when I call you baby girl, huh?" He smirked.

"Staahp." I groaned.

"Ok, ok. Continue." He laughed.

"What is your full name?" I asked again.

"Nathan Anthony Garner." He answered.

"What's your full name?" He asked me.

"Sadie Addison Johnson. How old are you?" I answered and asked.

"20. You?" He replied.

"16." I answered. "Do you have any siblings?" I asked again.

"Yeah, a younger sister and brother, Bella and Benjji. What about you?" He answered and asked.

"I have an older brother. Jack Johnson. I call him JJ, though." I answered.

"Isn't he that Viner with that other guy, Jack Gilinsky? The one with the thick eyebrows?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered, giggling. It's funny how everyone notices how thick Jack's eyebrows are.

"Cool, so basically you're used to the fame, right?" He asked.

"No not really. I usually just stay out of their way. I don't wanna get any more hate from anyone." I said truthfully.

"Oh, I feel you." He nodded.

"Yea. People would think I'm trying to date them, even though one of them's my brother and the other one already has a girlfriend. Plus, I got a lot of hate because I was dating Gilinsky." I replied.

"People are stupid sometimes. I mean, we don't do anything wrong." He said and I nodded in agreement.

When I was dating Jack, I got a lot of hate from people. I've never experienced that. Ever. Because I was always surrounded by people I loved and people that loved me.

People called me a slut, whore, hoe, and desperate. They often told me to kill myself. They called me useless and worthless and that I'm using them. That teared me apart so I didn't wanna be a part of Jack and JJ's fame life. I honestly don't know how they do it.