Seven

The next day...

Sadie's POV

I sat up and stretched. I looked around and noticed I was in my room. Wait a minute, how'd I get in my room? Wasn't I with Nate?

I looked at the time. It was a few minutes past 1 pm. Wow. Did I really sleep for that long? I shrugged it off and got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. There, I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

After my shower, I dried myself with my towel. I went into my room and moisturized my body. Then, I slipped into my white crop top, and neon green shorts.

 Then, I slipped into my white crop top, and neon green shorts

Then, I went downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw JJ in the refrigerator.

"Hey JJ." I greeted him.

"Hey, how was last night?" He asked me. Memories of last night flooded through my mind, making me smile.

"It was great actually." I answered.

"Cool. He seems pretty chill. I actually invited him over. He's in the living room now." JJ answered, getting out like two 6-pack cans of beer.

I rolled my eyes. I swear, he believes he's 21. I went into the living room. There sat Jack, Maddie, Sammy, Cam, Nate M, Nate G, Nash, Hayes, Matthew, Ethan, and Grayson. They were all watching TV.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Hey." They all greeted back.

"Hey, baby girl." Nate and Skate said at the same time. I blushed. They glared at each other. This is uncomfortable.

"Sadie, come sit by me." Nate told me.

"There's no space." I said.

"Just get over here." He said again. I blushed and made my way over to him. He grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap, making me gasp.

"Ooooo." Everyone hooted. Except for Maddie, Jack, and Skate. Maddie squealed, Skate scoffed, and Jack was angry. I felt all eyes on us. I turned even redder.

Everyone stayed silent though for a while. JJ came into the room and looked straight at me. He gave me the 'what the fuck are you doing?!' look. I just sat there.

"Sade, get off of him. Does he look like a chair to you?" JJ asked.

"He offered." I shrugged.

"So?" He challenged. Nate shifted uncomfortably.

"JJ, c'mon. There's nowhere else to sit." I groaned.

"Whatever." He sighed and gave everyone a beer can. Except for me and Maddie.

"Hey, Sadie. How was your date with Garner?" Sammy asked me. Everyone's attention was on me and Nate again.

"It was great. I had a good time." I smiled at Nate and he hugged me.

"Awwwwww." Everyone gushed, except for Skate and Jack of course.

"You guys plan on going on a second date?" Cam asked.

"Yeah." Nate answered for me. I nodded.

"You guys are cute." Nash said. I smiled.

"Awww. Really?" I asked.

"No, so stop being a fucking homie hopper and close your fucking legs." My head snapped towards Skate.

"She's a 'homie hopper'? Last I heard, you fucked every girl in your school, except for Sadie." Nate growled at Skate. Skate started to laugh.

"I'll have her riding my dick, soon. Just like I had Gilinsky's girl doing the same thing." He said, looking at me, then Maddie. Maddie turned red with anger and so did Jack.

"You're a fucking ass, you know that?!" Maddie growled. Skate just scoffed and shook his head.

"Tell me something I don't know, mama." He chuckled.

"You had sex with him?!" Jack questioned, even more pissed off.

"I was drunk. And it was before we started dating anyway." Maddie answered him.

"Dude, stop. That's disgusting. You're making all of us uncomfortable." Matthew groaned, putting his face in his hands.

"Like Sadie will ever fall for you. You're an asshole to her." Cam replied. I just sat there and shifted uncomfortably. I heard Nate grunt, but I ignored it.

"Watch. She will." Skate said.

"Dude, shut the fuck up. You're making her uncomfortable." Grayson snapped at Skate.

"That's what you think. She's enjoying this." He said and that made me frown. He looked dead at me.

"That stupid crush she has on me, I find it cute actually. Too bad I'll never like her back, though." I felt tears sting my eyes. "Aww, are you gonna cry Little Miss Virgin?" He mocked me. I got off of Nate and ran upstairs, full on sobbing now.

"See what you've done?" I heard Ethan growl. I heard footsteps running after me. I got to my room and slammed it shut. I flopped onto my bed. Crying so hard.

It hurts. It hurts that Skate is all of a sudden being so mean to me again. I thought that day where I was tutoring him, that maybe he wasn't so bad. But, I was wrong.

I don't even know how I still like him, he's an asshole, but I do. I just want him to like me the way I like him, you know? The fact that he called me a 'homie hopper' hurts. I only dated one guy out of all the guys. I don't know.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I sniffled.

"It's your best friend." I heard Jack say.

"Come in." I answered. The door opened and Jack appeared. He closed the door again.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, sitting next to me on my bed.

"No." I answered truthfully, starting to cry.

"Sadie." He looked sympathetic and hugged me. I cried so hard.

"Hey, it's ok. He's an asshole. You know that already." Jack told me, rubbing my back. I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know, but it still hurts, Jack. And I've never done anything to him. He's such a dick." I sniffled.

"I know. I know." He cooed, kissing my head. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Hey, I know what'll cheer you up." He cheered.

"What?" I asked, wiping my tears.

"Want me to buy you pizza from Dominoes?" He asked me. My eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yes, please. And--."

"Make it a medium, white Parmesan and garlic sauce pizza with bacon and chicken on top, with a bottle of Sprite that you're going to share with me." He finished for me. I nodded and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You're the best, best friend." I giggled.

"Yeah, I know." He said and kissed my cheek, too. "Let's go." He said and pulled me off the bed after standing up himself. I put on my black Nike Roshe. We headed downstairs and out the back door to his car.