Nine

Later that night...

Sadie's POV

The guys, Maddie, and I are going to dinner tonight. I got to choose because my birthday's tomorrow. I'm turning 16. Yessssss! Maddie bought me two birthday outfits. One for tonight's dinner and one for my competition tomorrow. She's so thoughtful. That's why she's my best friend.

JJ got me something, too. He won't tell me until tomorrow, though. I hate when he does that. He knows I don't like when he keeps things from me, whether they're good or bad and he knows I'm not that fond of surprises.

I don't know what the rest of the guys got me, but I'll have to wait. But I can't wait. I'm so impatient, it's not even funny.

Besides all that, everyone's treating me like a queen. I love how much they care about me and they're making me feel so special. They're making it all about me.

Right now, I was getting ready for my birthday dinner. I had just come out of the shower and was now moisturizing my body with lotion. This dinner is gonna be great. I get to spend that time with the people I love and trust.

"Hey, gorgeous." I screeched in fear and covered myself up with my hands. It wasn't really much help, but I tried. What the fuck was Skate doing here?!?!

"What the fuck are you doing here?!?!" I gasped, my voice cracking. He just looked at me with an evil smirk. A sexy evil smirk. god, what is wrong with me?😩

"You're sexy. You know that?" He said, totally ignoring my question.

"Skate, you need to leave." I said. He was ready wearing a tux. I've never seen him wear a tux, ever. He looked so much hotter, like damn.

Skate came closer to me, causing me to back up into a wall. Oh my god. What is he doing?!

He took a hold of my wrists and removed them from my body. I gasped. My cheeks heated up more than before.

This was so embarrassing. He was literally violating my privacy. But I didn't do anything. I just stood there. He scanned my naked body, his smirk growing.

He let my wrists go and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then, his hands squeezed my ass, causing me to whimper. I didn't know what to do.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered. Before I could even think about what he just said to me, the word 'no' quietly escaped from my lips. My eyes widened at my answer. "Are you sure?" He asked again. Again, before I could process his question, a 'yes' flew from my lips. What is wrong with me?

He smirked in approval and attached his lips to my neck, kissing it softly. I sighed as his tongue swirled around my neck. He brought his lips to my jaw and kissed me there, too.

I closed my eyes from the amount of ecstasy I was feeling. His touch sent me over the edge. I felt myself getting wetter with each kiss he planted on me.

"Skate." I moaned very quietly. He lowered his lips to my cleavage, making sure to kiss every inch.

The only other person that has done this to me before was Jack. He never got to the promised land though. Skate started to suck harshly.

"Fuck." I breathed out. He went lower. Lower than I ever allowed anyone to go. He kissed my heat. That one kiss caused me to buckle and almost collapse, but Skate held me up. He lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder, giving him more access. I tangled my fingers into his hair.

He flicked his tongue against my folds, making me pull on his roots. I earned a groan from him. He inserted a finger into me as well. I moaned softly. Skate ate me out and pumped his finger in and out of me. I never felt this way before. This felt so great. My body was on fire.