Three

Sadie's POV

I sat in the stall crying for a good twenty minutes

I sat in the stall crying for a good twenty minutes. I've never had my feelings hurt like this. Ever. Except for the time Jack broke up with me.

"Sadie Johnson to the principal's office, please." The intercom announced. I rolled my eyes and got out of the stall. I looked myself in the mirror. I looked ok, my makeup wasn't ruined. Thank god.

I fixed my hair a bit and adjusted my top. Then, I went back to the principal's office. I opened the door. There was my uncle and Skate. Both of them looked up at me.

Skate still had his famous smirk on. If only I didn't have a crush on him, I would've slapped it off his face.

"Sadie, where'd you go?" Uncle Jackson asked.

"She probably went around asking guys to fuck her." Skate snickered.

"Nathan, be quiet. You can leave." Uncle Jackson growled at him. Skate got up and gave me a look, then bumped into me on purpose.

"Detention!" My uncle yelled and Skate groaned. I really don't know why I have a crush on him. He's a dick. "You ok, pumpkin?" He asked me and I nodded. "Ok so, here's your new schedule. I'll see you later, kiddo." He said and he handed it to me.

I took it and left the room. I looked at the schedule. I had gym first. Good thing about this is I had it with my brother, Jack, & Maddie. I headed to the gym. I saw my gym teacher and walked up to him.

"Hi Mr. Anderson." I greeted him.

"Hey Sadie, what's up?" He greeted back.

"I'm a senior now so Mr. Jackson gave me a new schedule and I have this class first." I said.

"Wow. Congrats." He said, shocked.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Alright, go get changed. Quickly." He shooed me away. I turned around and went to the girls' locker room. I love gym class, but having it first period sucks. I entered and there was Maddie, getting changed.

"Hey Mads." I greeted, walking up to her.

"Hey Sadie. What are you doing here?" She asked, surprised.

"I'm a senior now." I told her, flipping my hair dramatically.

"Dang girl. My baby's smart as hell." She squealed and hugged me. "Now we get to hang out more." She said. "Alright, get changed and let's go." Maddie urged me. I stripped off my clothing and opened my locker. I put on my Nike workout clothes.

Then, I tied my hair into a ponytail. Maddie and I walked out of the locker room with the other girls in the class and into the gym. I saw Jack, JJ, Sammy, Cam, and the other guys walk into the gym.

"Hey, Sade, what're you doing here?" JJ asked, walking up to me.

"I'm a senior now." I answered for the third time in a span of ten minutes.