5

"Iwaizumi... Please don't" Makki almost choked on his tears, he stared at Iwaizumi's hand, hoping that he won't do it. He wouldn't treat him like this...

"Ha... Take that bitch! WILD DRAW FOUR FUCKER" Iwaizumi half-whispered half-screamed and slammed the Wild Draw +4 on the table.

"No!!" Makki cried out. "I lost all these games.... "

"Don't worry babe, you will win eventually. I don't think anyone can beat  Iwaizumi. He's good at everything" Mattsun said and laughed quietly under his breath.

"Sorry, looks like you lost and that means that you'll do anything I say" Iwaizumi smirked at him and chuckled, he had a thing planned.

"Iwaizumi.. Don't make me loose ny job, that's all I'm asking for" Makki said.

"Don't worry, it's nothing big" Iwaizumi stood up and fixed his t-shirt. They all heard a small knock on the door and soon Oikawa peeked in.

"You guys... You're being loud. I could hear you in my office" he sighed. His eyes fell on his butler who was in a middle of changing his t-shirt, he had to gulp down the weird noise that wanted to escape his mouth.

"Sorry, Oikawa-san. Won't happen again" Mattsun apologized and yet Oikawa walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"At least invite me next time" he smiled and walked over to the others.

"Makki lost so have to think of a dare for him" Iwaizumi said as he finally put on a simple t-shirt on and sat down on his bed beside Oikawa.

They haven't talked about the fact that they woke up in a same bed together, it's not like there wasn't any time, it's just that Oikawa didn't want to find out why. He kept his imagination running and stuck to his own theory.

"Oh, I have an idea" Oikawa suddenly said and whispered something to Mattsun. Mattsun then smiled and whispered the same thing to Iwaizumi.

"Oh my god, yeah let's do that!" Iwaizumi smiled and jumped off his bed.

"Makki, let's go" Iwaizumi commanded and Makki followed him without a word, he was a bit scared about what was going to happen.

Mattsun and Oikawa caught up with them after Oikawa took off his tight jacket. They all walked outside, to their luck it was a quite warm night.

"What is happening?" Makki panicked a bit.

"Oikawa, could you lend me your tie?" Iwaizumi asked and Oikawa slowly took his tie off. Iwaizumi then proceeded to blindfold Makki and led him to a certain standing point.

"Okay, I want you to stand very still.." Iwaizumi said and took a few steps back. Makki simple sighed and stood in his place, still trying to understand what was going on. It was long till he felt someone's foot on his stomach and he fell backwards into a pool.

"Sparta, bitch" Iwaizumi laughed and watched how Makki swam up.

"Not fair!" He said and laughed himself. Mattsun walked closer to the pool and wanted to say something, but instead Makki grabbed his leg and pulled him into the pool aswell.

"Hey! That's mean!" Mattsun laughed and relaxed in the water. It wasn't cold at all.

"S-Shall we join?" Oikawa suddenly asked Iwaizumi.

"Obviously" Iwaizumi quickly jumped into the pool. Oikawa was still hesitanting since Miko was sleeping upstairs and their balcony was open.

He didn't even notice how quickly Iwaizumi got out of the pool. He picked him up bridal style and walked closer to the pool.

"Wait, Iwaizumi, don't do this" Oikawa panicked.

"Long live the king!" Iwaizumi exclaimed and threw Oikawa into the pool.

The fact that he was wearing expensive clothes didn't bother Oikawa at all, what bothered him was Iwaizumi's wet t-shirt that stuck to his tanned skin, exposing the abs.

Iwaizumi soon joined the three of them and they all relaxed.

"Somehow I always wanted to jump into the pool with clothes on" Oikawa said as he struggled to unbutton his shirt underwater.

"Same same, this is something new" Iwaizumi agreed and continued floating.

About an hour passed before all of them decided to go, it was around midnight after all.

"Ah, I don't have anything I can wear now" Oikawa sighed as he stepped out of the pool. The clothes stuck to his skin.

"I have some simple and comfy clothes in my room, I can give you some"  Iwaizumi said as he ran his fingers through his wet hair. Oikawa couldn't take his eyes off him, he looked too handsome. It wasn't legal to look this good.

"Me and Makki will go and change upstairs" Mattsun said and those two quickly rushed upstairs, leaving only a wet trail behind them.

"Let's go" Iwaizumi started walking aswell, Oikawa followed him, not being able to say a word. Those back muscles.. Damn..

They walked into Iwaizumi's room and he tossed a towel to Oikawa.

"Here, I'll find some clothes" Iwaizumi opened his closet while Oikawa used a towel to dry his hair a little. He would have never joined them, he would have never come to this room in the first place, but there was something about Iwaizumi that made him like that.

"Here, you can change in the bathroom" Iwaizumi handed Oikawa some clothes.

Oikawa nodded and went to the little bathroom that was in Iwaizumi's room, he struggled to take his clothes off, but soon he slipped into Iwaizumi's t-shirt and his pants and even boxers, and they were the most comfortable things in the whole world.

He walked out and saw Iwaizumi putting on a t-shirt, his muscles were still wet which made Oikawa's heart stop for a second there.

"Ah, they fit" Iwaizumi smiled.

"Yeah, sorry for this trouble" Oikawa scratched the back of his head and sat down on the bed.

"Nah, don't apologize. It's out fault. At least we hand fun" Iwaizumi said and walked over to his table. He set the alarm clock on and put the wet clothes in the dryer upstairs.

He came back to his room and found Oikawa sleeping peacefully whilst hugging his pillow. And somehow, he didn't want to wake him up.

.

.

.

.

.

--
Sometimes I hate myself for having this many ongoing fanfics.

Ugh

-hatari.