45

Oikawa's morning was different from all other mornings he had ever had. He woke up feeling adventurous and excited, he even got out of the bed the moment his alarm clock went off, which was weird. Usually he would wake up grumpy and not even be fully awake until he had his coffee - but today was different, he could feel it.

It was 8:25 AM, an hour before everybody else was supposed to wake up, he took it upon himself to try and make breakfast for the boys. Miko was once again out sleeping over at her "friends" place, however she did mention that she'll be at the mansion at around 10 AM to talk with him about their relationship, so - Oikawa and the other three had to get out before that.

Oikawa did tell her he had a "business trip", but didn't seem like Miko cared, all she cared about was how to keep their non-existent relationship in place so she could keep spending Oikawa's money to buy useless things.

After a mild shower, since it was winter time, Oikawa finally dressed up and walked downstairs, Tasha greeted him immediately, she came in running and wagging her fluffy tail. Ah, dogs are great. He quickly filled up her and the puppies bowls and was probably going to go and make breakfast, but something caught his eyes.. Iwaizumi's door was partly open...

His long, determinated stride fluttered as he caught a glimpse through almost closed doors. His neck protested after a few moments and Oikawa walked a step back to be able to fully see in Iwaizumi's room.

It positively was the way that his muscles flexed as he took of his athletic shirt to put on clean one, yes Oikawa blamed those dazzling bronze muscles for the shivers that shot down his spine and for the way his hand moved to open the door. His mind just turned off for a second.

Iwaizumi was conflicted, he couldn't decide which shirt was best, maybe to go with classic black one, but Oikawa said turquoise looked good on him, yet his fingers were itching to try out deep green shirt on. He sighed deciding to just close his eyes and choose that way. Just as his fingers grabbed the fabric something warm, barely there touched his shoulder.

His eyes snapped open as sensation came again, and again. Like butterfly dancing over his left shoulder and neck Oikawa's fingers touched his naked skin leaving warmed up traces behind. Iwaizumi's skin started to blush as he himself felt a warm smile spreading over his face, his cheeks were barely visible red.

Oikawa's fingers gently traced over his skin, smoothly gliding over his shoulder blades, his spine and finally around Iwaizumi's stomach, hugging him as he snuggled his face up the crock of Iwaizumi's neck.

"What are you doing?" Iwaizumi chuckled, Oikawa looked just like puppy to him.

"Cuddling." he said coming around Iwaizumi and grinning.

Iwaizumi groaned and chuckled again before pecking Oikawa's lips. Oikawa gasped fighting surprise, however Iwaizumi was having none of that.

"Look here" He put a finger under Oikawa's jaw and made him look at him, with blush shining on his cheeks Oikawa looked like fresh painting, still needing to dry the colours: fresh, warm, soft.

Oikawa's lips felt just like that and soon Iwaizumi's tongue was sweeping over his top lip and then in between them slowly opening Oikawa's mouth. Careful not to scratch Iwaizumi's bare skin Oikawa moved his hands up tanner male's hair putting some of his weight on Iwaizumi. He gladly accepted it and his own hands glided over Oikawa's body until they clutched his soft buttcheeks and lifted Oikawa in his arms.

Shaken from the haze Oikawa let out a yelp pulling away to throw a dirty glare Iwaizumi's way before finally allowing dark haired male to kiss him again. Iwaizumi's hair was rough, that kind of hair that stays the way you push it, it was not rough on touch, but it was thick and easily tangled so Oikawa carefully combed it with his fingers tugging at the ends every time Iwaizumi's teeth would pull on his bottom lip.