Alternative Ending (Chapter 68.5)

A/N *Matty B voice* you thought it was over HA

"I'm actually going to hang myself and blame Oikawa for it" Makki said as he quickly and messily fixed his tie.

"Don't blame the man, he's just a big pussy ass bitch" Mattsun's facial expression wasn't the best either. The only reason he was actually going there was to ruin everything.

"You guys ready?" Iwaizumi asked as he peeked through the door. Makki looked at Iwaizumi with the most sincere look on his face, he felt bad. He really did.

Oikawa was so afraid of losing everything that he decided to marry Miko after all. It was all so unexpected. One day he and Iwaizumi were all over eachother and another he annouced that he's actually marrying her.

It broke Iwaizumi's heart, but as a butler he had to comply. Makki didn't sleep all that well, because... he didn't want Oikawa to take that path, but he was so caught up in his nonsense "I'll marry her and then divorce maybe?" plan that he didn't see the fact that Iwaizumi might lose feelings for him in the mean time.

And so, the three beautifully dressed men walked into the hall, everything was so beautiful. Flowers, decorations, sparkles everywhere. All three of them were Oikawa's groomsmen along side Kuroo and Bokuto, but those two didn't show up and cancelled last minute.

Understandable.

They didn't talk at all, Oikawa didn't even spare them a glance, which truly showed his nature.

After a few minutes Miko walked out with the most expensive wedding dress possible, diamonds everywhere. She stood in front of Oikawa before glancing at her and Oikawa's parents who were sitting there with smirks on their faces.

Listening to the whole talk was boring, but Makki had a trick up his sleeve.

Just as they were supposed to say their vows Makki spoke:

"What a beautiful wedding..."

Oikawa gave his a side glance with a confused look on his face.

"What a beautiful wedding said a bridesmaid to a waiter.. "

"Makki, you're interrupting" Oikawa yelled-whispered.

"What a shame...." Makki finally looked at Oikawa, smile on his face.

"What a shame a poor groom's bride is a whore!" He exclaimed, making everyone gasp. From the side Kuroo showed up, he smirked as he pressed a button on his phone. .

"I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR NO---"

The end.