22 (Meeting pt.1)

A/N I divided this scene into two parts (too long), therefore you're getting the dirty stuff next time. Sorry guys.

"Miko, honey, we need to talk a bit" Oikawa said as he walked into his and Miko's room. She was currently getting changed into her new clothes that she bought.

"Oh, what is it? Did something come up or did you just want to see me?" she asked as she finished putting on her 3,000$ button-up shirt.

"I know you asked Iwaizumi to help you today, but I really need him to go to the meeting with me. Some big shots from clothing companies are gonna be there" Oikawa said and gave her a weak (and fake) smile.

"Oh, that's perfectly fine! If you need him to go, then sure. I'll ask him for help another time. Oh, and about that dress I wanted. Only a couple are left, please order one. I need it for an upcoming party" Miko said and continued rummaging through her wardrobe. Spending fifty thousand on a dress is the last thing Oikawa wanted to do right now.

"Okay, okay. I'll be going now" Oikawa turned around and started heading towards the door when Miko stopped him.

"Is that a hickey?" she asked as he pointed at is neck, there was a red-ish mark on it, the one that a certain someone left.

"What? No! That's a bug bite. Yeah, a bug bite. I left the window open in my office and a bug bit me! I really have to go now!" Oikawa quickly left the room and started walking towards Makki's and Mattsun's room. He knocked on their door before walking in.

"Oh, Oikawa-san, what is it? Can we help with anything?" Makki asked, good thing Oikawa knocked, if not he would have walked in on him and Mattsun.

"About the meeting today, you and Mattsun are both coming. Iwaizumi is coming too. Look guys, I'm just warning you.. Don't do what you did last time or I'm gonna fire both of you" Oikawa sighed and left the room.

"Last time was at least fun though. Those bees in a box, classic" Makki laughed, but stopped as he saw Mattsun with a serious look on his face.

"What is it?" he asked and Mattsun turned to him.

"He said Iwaizumi is coming... Makki, him and Iwaizumi are gonna be together for a long time..this is our chance to feast our eyes upon our one true pairing" Mattsun finally said and Makki gasped.

"Shit, you're right. I wanna see them kiss" Makki started day-dreaming.

"Okay, but imagine this. It's a quiet evening and we had just finished work. We're in the living room and we glance towards the balcony. Iwaizumi and Oikawa are there, holding eachother... Oh my god.. And you know the best part, this might happen" Mattsun squeezed Makki's hand as they both smiled.

"Wow, we are so weird for thinking about those two, but c'mon. They are practically soulmates" Makki laughed. After around 5 more minutes of whispering weird things to eachother, they heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in or are you guys doing something I shouldn't see?" they heard Iwaizumi ask.

"Nah, you're safe" Mattsun laughed and Iwaizumi walked in.

"Which tie is better for that meeting? You guys are professionals at this stuff" Iwaizumi asked as he held up two ties.  One was light blue with white stripes while the other one was dark blue and a bit shiny.

"I think the darker one. It suits you better" Mattsun said and Makki nodded his head.

"To be honest, Iwaizumi would look the best with any tie.. Just the tie.. Oh, daddy material" Makki smirked and earned a death glare from Iwaizumi.

"Calling other people daddy is gross" Iwaizumi said.

"Stop kink-shaming me" Makki laughed.

"Kink-shaming is my kink" Iwaizumi smiled before leaving the room with two idiots screaming weird, never-before heard words.

He went back to his room and decided to change, little did Iwaizumi know he left his door a bit open and someone decided to peek at him.

And no, it wasn't Oikawa or those two dumbasses, it was Miko who was a bit pissed off about Oikawa stealing her chance to get closer to Iwaizumi.

Good thing Oikawa decided to go downstairs and Miko was forced to walk away from a slightly open door.

"Alright, we're heading out. You're going out with friends, right?" Oikawa asked as he watched Miko put on her high heels.

"Yeah, we're going shopping" Miko finally put them on and walked over to Oikawa. "Don't stay in the company for too long, I'm gonna think that you're cheating on me"

She gave Oikawa a surprise kiss and left the mansion. Right after she walked out Oikawa wiped off his lips and sighed loudly.

Nothing. He felt nothing. As a matter of fact, the short kiss felt a bit...disgusting.

It was around 5 minutes later that all of them were ready and finally headed out. They got into the car and of course Makki made sure that Oikawa and Iwaizumi sit next to eachother.

"Wait, Iwaizumi, you'll see it for the first time, right?" suddenly Mattsun asked as he fixed his blazer.

"Yeah, I haven't seen it before, I'm sure it's big" Iwaizumi sighed and heard Oikawa chuckle.

"Oh, it's big alright... I'm so glad I'm the CEO" Oikawa smiled and the rest of the ride went by quite nicely with them all talking about movies and so on.

The company building was much bigger than Iwaizumi expected it to be. As soon as they walked in everybody started staring at them and saying their greetings to The Great CEO Oikawa Tooru. They went to the 12th floor, which was buzzing with smart looking people.

"Makki, Mattsun go check on the meeting hall, make sure everything is in place, get your projects ready. Tell Kuroo and Bokuto to come for a bit into my office. Iwaizumi let's go" Oikawa ordered and the duo went off somewhere.

Iwaizumi followed Oikawa to his office. It was big with many files and books on shelves. It looked like it was taken from a movie, after all instead of a wall there was a giant window which opened the view to the amazing city of Tokyo.

After a couple of minutes two guys walked into the room, they stopped in their tracks once they saw a Greek God standing next to a window.

"Oh, Bokuto, Kuroo. Please tell me you have your projects ready. I need them for today's meeting" Oikawa spoke and the two nodded.

"Yes, sir. No worries, we have everything ready and who is that?" Bokuto pointed at Iwaizumi.

"Oh, him? Iwaizumi, come over here" Oikawa gestured Iwaizumi to come over and soon he was standing in front of them.

"This is Iwaizumi Hajime, my...new assistant. He helps with more personal matters. Iwaizumi, they are Kuroo Tetsurou, the head of the management department, and Bokuto Koutarou, the head of sales department" Oikawa introduced them to eachother.

"Nice to meet you guys, I hope we get along well" Iwaizumi smiled at the two.

"Same here, nice to be working with you" Kuroo smiled back. Little did Iwaizumi know, these two were worse than Makki and Mattsun.

.

.

.

.

.

...

Part 2 of this will up this week!
Again, thank you all for 50k reads! If it reaches 100k reads I'll write a bonus chapter specifically for MatsuHana.

-hatari.