20

A/N oh boy here we go

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Iwaizumi asked as Oikawa closed the door. He had a feeling that this had nothing to do with work, and soon it turned out that he was right.

"About what you saw before, it's not what you think" Oikawa said as he leaned onto his work desk.

"Oh, you mean me walking in onto you and Miko doing intimate things?" Iwaizumi couldn't really understand why Oikawa would talk about that with him.

"Yeah. Don't get it wrong, we didn't do anything. She was the one who got onto me when I was reading a book, I didn't want to do anything with her. So, don't take it the wro---" Oikawa was interrupted by Iwaizumi's laugh.

"Why are you apologizing to me? She's your girlfriend, it's only natural you do those things with her. You don't need to explain yourself to me, you know?" Iwaizumi laughed, even though he did feel a bit disappointed, he could understand the situation perfectly.

"Oh.. Sorry.. I just felt like I needed to apologize I guess.." Oikawa sighed and looked at Iwaizumi, who seemed to be thinking about something.

Iwaizumi was wearing a dark grey shirt and matching black pants, he seemed rather formal even though it was something that he wore almost everyday. His hair was a bit messy and still a bit wet, his skin was practically glowing and his facial features were more visible than ever. Oikawa was convinced that if he touched his jawline, he would get cut. Oikawa couldn't help, but focus on Iwaizumi's slightly parted lips again.

Iwaizumi noticed him staring and took a step forward. Oikawa's cheeks were already red. Iwaizumi saw how Oikawa bit his lip while staring into his eyes.

"You're staring quite a lot. Like what you see?" Iwaizumi asked and stepped forward again, he was only a few inches apart from the flustered male who couldn't get the words out of his mouth. Oikawa was already partly sitting on the edge of his desk, he couldn't move anywhere and once Iwaizumi put both of his hands on the table, trapping Oikawa between them - his body froze. Their faces were an inch away from eachother and Oikawa could feel his heart going crazy.

"Not gonna push me away, I see" Iwaizumi spoke in a low voice which made shivers run down Oikawa's spine. He gulped down and finally looked into Iwaizumi's eyes. There was something in them that made Oikawa go even crazier.

Before he knew it, Iwaizumi had placed one of his hands on his cheek, slowly tracing his lips with his thumb.

"You're awfully obedient now, aren't you supposed to be my boss?" Iwaizumi smirked, his hand traced the outline of Oikawa's jawline.

Oikawa started having problems breathing steadily, and yet, he couldn't say a word. He could not understand what was happening with him. He felt so weak and vulnerable next to Iwaizumi.

"Is there anything you want me to do or is our "work related" talk over?" Iwaizumi's voice echoed in Oikawa's head. He didn't want Iwaizumi to go.

"... K-Kiss me.." Oikawa finally spoke. He didn't expect Iwaizumi to act so fast, but a second later he felt Iwaizumi's lips against his. Oikawa closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck. He could still feel one of Iwaizumi's hands tracing his jawline back and forth, while the other was rested on Oikawa's thigh.

Iwaizumi loved the sensation that he would get whenever he kissed Oikawa. Good thing Iwaizumi was strong mentally aswell, if not, he wouldn't be able to control himself around Oikawa and things would get steamy quite fast.

It wasn't long till Oikawa felt Iwaizumi biting on his lip, asking him to open his mouth, and so he did without thinking. A kiss turned into a make out session and Oikawa could feel his body getting hotter by seconds, he was already gripping onto Iwaizumi's shirt,  trying to keep what's left of his consciousness in place. He felt Iwaizumi squeeze his thigh a little bit, before he pulled away for a mere second. Iwaizumi's lips found their way to his jawline, with a trail of kisses he travelled down to his neck. It took his around a minute to find Oikawa's sweet spot. For the first time a small moan escaped Oikawa's mouth, he threw his head back and let Iwaizumi do whatever he wanted to do.

Iwaizumi made sure to mark his territory by leaving a hickey on Oikawa's neck, but no.. He didn't stop there. He attacked his lips again, small noises kept on trying to escape Oikawa's mouth.

Iwaizumi's hand, which was squeezing Oikawa's thigh earlier, was now slowly massaging Oikawa's inner thigh, it made his head spin even more as he hoped that Iwaizumi would move his hand a little bit more up.

Iwaizumi was anything but gentle when it came to making out and it drove Oikawa crazy. He couldn't deny it anymore, everything about Iwaizumi made him want him. He didn't want anyone else, Oikawa just wanted Iwaizumi holding him, kissing him and doing things to him that no one else could ever do. He realized just how much he wanted Iwaizumi to mess him up.

He felt Iwaizumi start unbuttoning his shirt, and he had no intention to stop him. Unfortunately, it was Iwaizumi who stopped.

"Ah.. We should stop here..for now" He said as he finally pulled away. He took a good look at Oikawa's face. He was even redder than before, his eyes were half-way closed and his lips were swollen from all the kissing.

"Why did you stop?" Oikawa asked causing Iwaizumi to chuckle.

"Because if I didn't, we would get into a really big trouble" Iwaizumi smirked and finally stepped away from Oikawa. "This was a nice work related talk, let's continue it later, boss"

With these words Iwaizumi left the room, leaving a hot, flustered and weak male by himself.

"Iwaizumi Hajime.... What have you done to me, you handsome bastard?"

.

.

.

.

.

How's this for a chapter? I'm quite generous, aren't I? Hope you liked it, because I worked hard on it to make it long and enjoyable.

See you next chapter with even more fun ;)
-hatari