21

"Iwaizumi, you're back! Did Oikawa scold you for not cleaning something properly?" Mattsun said as Iwaizumi walked back into the kitchen.

"Nah, it was... Something else" Iwaizumi smiled to himself as he bit his lower lip, Oikawa was definitely weak for him.

"Eh? Tell us! Did he bite your tongue or something?" Mattsun pretended to be throwing a tantrum.

"Almost actually. He's quite experienced, so we had no problems" Iwaizumi said and there was like a good 5 seconds of silence before the other two started screeching.

"IWAIZUMI, DID YOU TWO MAKE OUT?" Makki screamed. They watched how Iwaizumi gave them a small nod and all hell broke loose with Makki and Mattsun running around the house yelling random shit at household objects.

"What is all this ruckus!?" suddenly a voice spoke. Iwaizumi peeked from the kitchen and saw Miko standing by the stairs.

"Oh, excuse us, we're just happy" Mattsun apologized, even though he didn't mean the apology at all.

"Keep it strictly work related in this house.. And Iwaizumi, how are you holding up?" Miko suddenly turned to him.

"Good.." Iwaizumi prayed to all possible Gods, even Lord Xenu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, hoping that Miko won't walk into the kitchen. Unfortunately, she did. Mattsun and Makki followed her too.

Iwaizumi already had a good image of what made her annoyed and proceeded to take out a bunch of meat out of the fridge, mostly chicken parts, he knew her vegetarian ass wouldn't like it.

"What are all these dead birds doing here?" she spoke, just like Iwaizumi expected.

"Honestly not much" Iwaizumi said in the most I-don't-give-a-shit tone, Makki had to cover his mouth.

"W-What? Anyway, I'll need some assistance this evening and I'm asking you to help. I'll tell you when later" Miko walked out of the kitchen, leaving the trio to do their stuff again.

"Wow... I don't wanna go with her at all.. I'm afraid she'll try to do something to me, like drug me and sleep with me. I'm not straight, maybe I should tell her...." Iwaizumi started thinking. "Ah.. I need a nap"

"Naps are good, they give you that juicy energy™" Makki spoke and received a glare from Iwaizumi. (bless my dear chicken nugget who came up with that phrase)

"I'll pray for you. Makki, let's do the praying dance" Mattsun and Makki started doing God knows what, looking at them made Iwaizumi feel....disappointed.

"Look, my grandma could dance better.. And she's in a wheelchair" Iwaizumi gave them a small smile before returning to work.

"You're no fun, no fun" Makki frowned.

"Okay, let's go Makki, we have things to do. I'm out!" Mattsun exclaimed and jumped out of the kitchen, the other followed him after yelling "I'm two out!".

Iwaizumi didn't really know what to do with Oikawa from this point on. It was obvious that Oikawa wasn't as straight as he wanted to be, hell, he was on Makki's gay level.

He sighed and leaned on the counter, he couldn't help but miss the sensation of Oikawa's lips on his. For the first time in his life, he wanted someone this bad, but he wasn't sure if it was okay for him to go after Oikawa like that.

Maybe he should talk him into leaving Miko first and only then come after his ass...

"Iwaizumi..." suddenly Makki appeared out of nowhere.

"What? Didn't you have stuff to do?" he asked and watched how the other walked up to him. Makki took Iwaizumi's hands and looked straight into his eyes.

"Someone broke my heart again... Tell him.. I don't think I can do it anymore..." he spoke in a very sad tone and for a moment there Iwaizumi was genuily worried.

"What? Who?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Oh... Iwaizumi... Someone really broke my heart again.. Now I'm gonna ease my pain, dancing on the flo--" before Makki could finish his phrase he noticef Iwaizumi's death-cold stare on him.

"Are you fucking quoting Golden Boy?" he asked as he released his hands.

"Damnit, I've been found out. Mattsun dared me to do this, blame him" Makki quickly excused himself before Iwaizumi could murder him and shove him in the oven.

Iwaizumi focused on his work again, but soon he heard footsteps again. He was already a bit annoyed and this wasn't helping.

"Makki can you sto---. Oh. Oikawa" his eyes fell on a fit male who walked into a barely lit kitchen.

"Hey, sorry for startling you. I'm guessing those two annoyed you" he laughed weakly and sat down.

"What is it? Did something happen?" Iwaizumi asked as he walked over to him. Even in dim light he could see the weird expression on his face.

"I have to go and hold a meeting today. I don't feel like it, but I have to... It's gonna be so long, almost till midnight" Oikawa knew that Iwaizumi's presence always made him a bit weak, but now, when Iwaizumi took his hands and said a few reassuring words - he felt stronger.

And yet, Oikawa still wanted to fall back into his arms, kiss him again and again, and again till the sun goes down.. He knew he can't do that though. Makki and Mattsun were in another room and Miko could appear at any moment, it was too dangerous.

"Maybe.. You would like to come to the office with me? For reassurance. Not to mention, one of our sponsors will be there, and they pay attention to good looks" Oikawa suggested as he bit his lip, that wasn't his actual intention.

Miko almost never comes to the company and Mattsun and Makki would be responsible for maintaining the event. Iwaizumi would be all his...

"Sure, just tell Miko, since she wanted me to help her with something. Should I start getting ready?" Iwaizumi asked with a smirk on his face. Looks like he caught up with Oikawa's idea.

.

.

.

.

.
..
Next chapter is gonna be just a tiny bit dirty huehuehuheu

Anyway, SHOUT OUT TIME!

Y'all know I would never recommend bad stories. My friend who has been keeping me motivated lately has a story that I think deserves so much more attention! It would mean a lot to me if you checked out chromaconic's story "Painting Tulips" and gave them some feedback! 😭❤

That's all!

See you next chapter.

-hatari