51

A/N when I said that we're gonna see the other side of MatsuHana's relationship, I wasn't lying.

Edit: the chapter didn't load for some people so I'm trying to fix it. Ignore the notification. Though, I will always appreciate you reading the chapter again

Edit pt.2: MAN FUCK WATTPAD

"Makki? Where are you?" Mattsun peeked into the bathroom only to find it empty. He sighed loudly as he closed the door behind him. "Where is he? Did he hide or did he go somewhere?"

Mattsun had been searching for the other for around 15 minutes now. Hanamaki disappeared the moment Oikawa and Iwaizumi left the house to go shopping. Of course, this wasn't uncommon, Makki would hide from time to time and then tease Matsukawa for not finding him, but that's not what happens every time he hides and Mattsun was getting worried.

He found himself staring at the bathroom mirror. His hair was a mess and the bags under his eyes indicated the very little sleep he got at night, though, he was used to it. Mattsun would often take care of Makki's papers as well, so the other could sleep.

"Makki, where did you hide this time?" Mattsun sighed heavily before splashing water on his face. He rested for a couple more seconds before leaving the bathroom and going downstairs.

No signs of Makki in the kitchen, no signs of him in the living room, Iwaizumi's room was off limits and the dog room was wide open, but empty. So, only one place left.

Matsukawa slowly walked towards the small storage room door near the kitchen and turned the handle. The little light that managed to sneak into it reflected on Makki's pink hair.

"Makki, I've been searching for you. What are you doing here?" Mattsun asked as he squatted next to the other boy, but this wasn't one of the times when Makki would hide just to prank Mattsun.

The other turned to him with slightly teary eyes and immediately jumped into his arms.

"..I'm sorry.." Makki whispered as he hid his face in Mattsun's chest. Matsukawa ended up sitting down completely and hugging Makki.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Did something happen?" Mattsun asked as he started drawing circles on Makki's back to calm him down, but the other stayed quiet and just sat there not moving an inch.

"Hanamaki, I know that sometimes some things happen that make you upset and sad, but that's why I'm here, you know? I'm always here to help you, even when you're feeling very low.." Mattsun whispered, he heard a sniffle before Makki finally raised his head. Mattsun smiled warmly at his boyfriend before wiping the tears off his cheeks. "See, I'm here"

"I know you are.. I just don't want to be a burden. I know you're tired and all, so I feel guilty" Makki said, but Matsukawa only shook his head.

"That doesn't mean anything, you're not a burden. Don't feel guilty" Mattsun whispered. He helped Makki stand up and wipe the dust off of his clothes. "Seriously, if something happens you should just tell me, you know that I care about you and love you"

"I do, I do.." Makki once again wrapped his arms around Mattsun, his heartbeat would always calm him down.

"Did you take your medicine today, by the way?" Matsukawa asked as Makki released him from his grip, the other nodded slightly. "Good, let's go drink some tea, okay? We don't have any work to do"

"Huh? I still have papers to take care of" Makki watched as Mattsun turned to him with a bright smile on his face.

"I took care of them already, so we could have a day off" He said and continued putting sugar into the cups.

"Seriously... how many times are you gonna do my work?" Makki sighed loudly, but Mattsun only laughed.

"Go change your clothes, I don't think we'll be able to clean the dust off so easily" Mattsun chuckled. Makki simply nodded and darted upstairs.

"Makki, Makki, Makki... how come you're still not fully open to me?" Mattsun whispered to himself as he poured hot water into the cups in front of him.

The lock clicked and soon Mattsun heard voices coming from another room. Oikawa and Iwaizumi must be back, he peeked out to see Oikawa shaking the snow off of his hat, Iwaizumi was smiling at him - such a great couple those two are.

"You're back already?" Mattsun asked as he finally walked closer to them.

"Yeah, we are, because someone forgot his wallet" Iwaizumi chuckled.

"How many times do I gotta say sorry... but it was still fun" Oikawa failed to hide his red cheeks from Iwaizumi and the taller male ended up pinching his cheek before taking the bag of groceries and going to the kitchen.

"Ain't ya' two so cute?" Mattsun asked. Oikawa quickly took off his coat and nodded his head.

"I feel a bit more comfortable around him today compared to yesterday. How are you though? I stayed up quite late yesterday since I was working on a project, I'm pretty sure I heard you walking around" Oikawa turned to Mattsun who rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Ah, yeah, I did. You know, Makki's been having those dreams again lately, so I'm doing both of your work.." Mattsun felt Oikawa's hand on his shoulder.

"Again? I hope they go away soon, I'll keep an eye on him as well" Oikawa gave Mattsun a reassuring smile before peeking into the kitchen and trying to scare Iwaizumi who called him an "idiot".

"Oh, they're back?" Makki suddenly appeared next to Mattsun.

"Y-Yeah.. Jeez, you scared me" Mattsun sneakily wrapped his arm around Makki's waist and pulled him closer. He placed a light kiss on his forehead, then on his nose and finally on Makki's lips. "Why are you so perfect?"

Hanamaki blushed deeply and tried to hide his face, but he failed miserably. "I'm not...I'm far from perfect.. I have plently of flaws.."

"That's exactly what makes you perfect, Hanamaki Takahiro. I want you to always remember these words" Matsukawa placed one more kiss on his forehead.

"I don't deserve you" Makki whispered to himself. Mattsun dragged him to the kitchen and pushed him his cup of tea. Makki kept on glancing at Oikawa who was giving Iwaizumi heart eyes. Ah, they should just marry eachother immediately.

"Alright, that's it for groceries. I'll go change, Oikawa could you make us something to drink as well?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to the other male. Oikawa nodded frantically and watched Iwaizumi leave the kitchen.

"Oikawa, have you ever thought about making the first move?" Makki suddenly asked, making Oikawa choke on his own spit.

"Yeah I have, but..." Oikawa felt his face burning up. Just the thought of it made Oikawa's legs wobbly.

.

.

.

.

...

I've been reading manhwas and I'm IN LOVE.

Anyway, happy Valentine's day everyone! I love you all!!

Sorry for such a long wait, I'm busy with school and all, but I'm trying my best.

I'm already preparing my gifts for 3.5k, so look forward to that!

-hatari