30

"Every few nights I have a same goddamn nightmare" Makki started speaking as he finally sat down on Iwaizumi's bed. "This creepy spider dude tries to film a tentacle porn with me"

"Can you just answer my question as to why the fuck you two are in my room at 3 AM wearing spiderman costumes?" Iwaizumi asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Makki watched a documentary about The Rake, now he can't sleep" Mattsun yawned, he shuffled closer to Iwaizumi.

"Mattsun.. That does not explain the spiderman costumes.." Iwaizumi sighed.

"I feel safe wearing it. Anyway, Iwaizumi I have an idea. A very gay idea" Makki smirked and jumped off the bed.

"What is it now?" Iwaizumi watched as Makki started dancing and singing something that sounded like "shimmy shimmy kokobop". He suddenly stopped and looked straight at Iwaizumi.

"Me and Mattsun will set up a date for you and Oikawa" he said and let out a fake villain laugh.

"His parents are coming today, there is no time" Iwaizumi got out of his bed and stretched. Might as well get a cup of coffee at 3 AM.

"There is time. Miko is leaving early for a photoshoot, you'll have a whole morning, a whole whooping 5 hours to have a date. We'll do everything. Set it up, make sure it works. And you two - should enjoy it" Makki spoke proudly and started nodding his head.

"Since when are you two my wingmen? Listen, I don't think it will work. I'm not even sure about what I feel towards him so.." Iwaizumi smiled at them a bit before leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen.

Of course those two followed him.

"Somebody once told me Tooru is in the closet, and he's just hiding his gay self~~" Makki sang quietly.

"He was looking kinda dumb with Miko by his side and acting like he is straight~" Mattsun joined in.

"Stop it before I throw this jar of peanut butter at yo-- hold up.. Why do we have this? I didn't buy peanut butter" Iwaizumi opened the cupboard and saw many snacks he never bought.

"Me and Mattsun went to a store yesterday. We were supposed to only buy me hair dye, but got carried away. We also ended up dancing to this super catchy song in a middle of the street" Makki explained. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of apple juice.

"Oh no.. Here we go again.." Mattsun sighed.

"Iwaizumi, you should seriously listen to kpop, I'm telling you it's amazing! And the visuals~ I would pay Jin to punch me" Makki started ranting.

"One more word about that and I'll shove that lightstick thingy down your throat" Iwaizumi finally managed to find coffee which was put away because SOMEONE NEEDED SPACE FOR SNACKS.

"You can shove something else down my throat if you want" Mattsun choked on his juice as Makki said this.

"Mattsun.. Please, shut him up. I'm not even in the mood to drink coffee anymore. Going back to bed, if you even dare to come near my room, I'll make sure to put larva in your pancakes" Iwaizumi went back to his room and made sure to lock the door this time. He slipped under his covers and fell asleep instantly.

Iwaizumi thought that the whole "set up date" was a joke when Makki mentioned it, but when he woke up to frantic knocking on the door and someone shouting "IT'S YO DAY BOI, YO LUCKY DAY" - he realized that Makki wasn't kidding after all.

He opened the door only to be met by Makki (with freshly dyed hair, he was more pink than usual).

"Why... Why would you do this..." Iwaizumi asked, but Makki pushed him out of the way and went straight for his closet.