Q&A (Character Ask)

Time for a Q&A, there will be an author's note at the end soooo. Also if you see a "(x2)" next to a question, it means that the same question was asked 2 or more times.

Anyway, let's get it poppin'.

I W A I Z U M I

·What is your secret to making delicious food? Teach me please!

Well, I did go to a culinary school in France, I also took part in many event and took a few extra courses. I would love to teach you, but I'm busy working right now, so maybe later.

·When you and Oikawa get together, are you going to introduce him to your parents?

Why would I and Oikawa get together? He has a girlfriend. Though, I would to be honest.

·Have you taken part in cooking competitions before? Did you win?

Yes, I have taken part in competitions, and yes I won. I lost one of them though, it was a some local small restaurant and this guy named Souma made better rice than me. I'm still hurt about that.

· Do you think Oikawa's gay?

Considering all the things that he's done with me, he's at least bisexual.

· How do you keep your arms so muscular? *drools*

I work out every morning. One time Makki was watching me and I swear I heard his taking photos of my naked upper body.

· How do you deal with Makki and Mattsun?

I ignore them. Mattsun is more chill than Makki though.

· What are you hoping would happen now?

I'm hoping that author-san will untie me from this chair and let me go now...

· Fancy becoming the next Gordon Ramsay?

Gordon Ramsay-sunbaenim is an amazing human being, he told me that my food is delicious. Bless his soul.

· Were you gay from day 1? (x2)

Probably, I mean, one time in kindergarten I was playing a prince and I kissed another kid and said "No princesses allowed"... Kinda feels nostalgic when I say that now, as if I was a prince in my past life.

· Why are you so hot and daddy like?

Why is everyone calling me "daddy"? I know myself that I am attractive, but...

· What do you think of being a mom?

Moms have it hard, I don't think I could manage it. Shout out to my mom though, love you.

· Do you want to have kids when you marry Oikawa?

Who said I will marry Oikawa? Also kids sound nice.

· Would you do anything just to make Oikawa yours?

What's with all these Oikawa questions? And no.

· What do you love the most about Oikawa? (x3)

His personalities change when he's not working, I really love that about him. He goes from serious to dorky and it's just cute.

· Do you want to frickle frackle with Oikawa?

I wouldn't mind.

· Describe Oikawa with one word.

Princess.

· Do you want to take Oikawa on a date? If so, where?

He's already dating someone, but if I had to I would just chill at home and eat junk food, watch movies and cuddle.