16

Who is Iwaizumi Hajime?

"Iwaizumi! Where are you?" His distressed mother called, her hands were shaking.

"Calm down mom, I'm fine. I'll be home in a few, okay?" Iwaizumi said, he was breathing heavily and trying to put back on his proper clothes. Why? Iwaizumi couldn't go home with his work clothes, could he? His mother would get mad at him for working instead of studying.

Once he was done with that, he practically sprinted all the way home. His legs were already in a lot of pain from carrying around heavy bags and such, but that didn't matter now. The hardest part were stairs, why is he living on the third floor?

Iwaizumi Hajime, age 16, is a teenager who is trying to help out his family. His family consists of his mother, father and two younger siblings. He was born into a poor family, it's only normal he's working.

The holidays are coming up and he cannot let his parents overwork themselves again. His father is already working two jobs, his mother is working a job with a nightshift while she also has to take care of the youngest sibling - his 2 year old sister.

He opened the apartment door and walked in, his mother rushed to him immediately and showered his with questions. Iwaizumi just silently took out the money he gained in the past month from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Iwaizumi.. What is this?" she asked, she noticed how dirty his hands were, they were also full of tiny scars.

"Money I gained. We need to pay for water and electricity, that should be enough. This will save us some money for holidays and for new clothes and such, okay?" Iwaizumi smiled. His mother hugged him and thanked him, while also apologizing to him.

Iwaizumi kept on working till the last days of highschool, he had already made a decision of what he wanted to do. His father was hoping for him to be a lawyer and such, but unfortunately, Iwaizumi chose a path no one expected him to - Culinary School in France. He had already taken up Culinary courses here, the head chef sent his recommendation and Iwaizumi was accepted.

He had already saved up some money to live there for some time, all that's left was to find a job he could do while studying. He spent hours online looking for a cheap apartment in France, finally after some search he found one with low rent.

For as long as he could remember he always worked. He started work at young age, he used to help his neighbours, run some errands for elders. Once he turned 16 he could finally find a job that would pay him a normal amount of money. He would save  some for himself and give the rest to his parents. Iwaizumi wasn't ashamed that he couldn't afford a proper smartphone till he was 17, he was happy that he could help his mom and dad.

Iwaizumi also volunteered in an animal shelter along with his friends Yahaba and Yamaguchi, around the neighborhood he was known ad the most angelic and precious boy ever. Even when he left to go to France, he still sent his parents money. He would pay the rent and buy some food, what's left would be sent to his parents back in Japan.

Culinary School was a success for him. He had always been passionate about cooking as he used to cook for his family, and studying here made Iwaizumi even more talented and happier.

After graduation he came back to Japan, he didn't expect to get a perfect job right off the bat, he started working as a waiter and later on as a chef's assistant in a local restaurant. The pay wasn't enough though. Iwaizumi would send the most to his parents..

So, he got kicked out after not paying rent. That day was when he noticed that someone was desperately looking for a worker, and that's where our story started.

Iwaizumi immediately sent a reply, hoping that he was the first one to see that offer, to his luck, no one else had answered it yet.

The reply was quick and soon he had written down the address. He knew that neighbourhood. It was one full of rich people, who waisted their money on unless things such as cars that they never drive, just show off.

He went home, told his parents when happened before taking a quick shower and dressing in nice clothes. His parents situation had gotten better all thanks to Iwaizumi, they had gotten rid of unwanted loans and told Iwaizumi that he didn't need to send them money anymore.

He changed his clothes a few times before he decided on a proper outfit and headed out. He didn't expect to see such a big mansion once he reached the address that he was given.

He carefully reached the door and knocked, the door opened and he finally met the two people who would be responsible for many accidents and weird jokes in the future.

.

.

.

.

Alriiiiight, we're coming back to the original story line, next chapter is gonna continue from where we left of aka when Miko came back. She can choke on a doorknob for all I care but ugh

-hatari.