24

A/N unedited because I'm really tired and sleepy. Sorry for mistakes

"Did you record that? Did you? Jesus fucking Christ, I'm about to bust in and see that view for myself" Makki whispered as he kept on breathing heavily.

The two were standing outside Oikawa's office door, listening to what was happening. And let's just say the two were getting a bit too excited.

"Hell yeah I did. This is blackmail. We're gonna blackmail Oikawa, so he would leave Miko" Mattsun whispered and the two pressed their ears to the door again.

"You don't know many things about me, daddy"

Makki inhaled loudly and refrained from letting out the most inhuman noise possible, while Mattsun clutched his shirt and started breathing even heavier.

"He called him daddy... Mattsun, please, we have to see it for ourselves" Makki whispered.

"I know, but we would ruin it completely" Mattsun gulped down all the screams he was holding in and they fell silent again, waiting for Iwaizumi's response. Unfortunately, Iwaizumi spoke quietly and the two couldn't hear what he said.

"Let's go before they catch us" Mattsun dragged Makki away from the door and into the elevator, so they could go down to the cafeteria and discuss important matters.

Those important matters being planning the fastest way to kick Miko out.

The cafeteria was half-empty apart from the weird looking guy with red hair in one of the corners laughing to himself. The two sat down after getting some coffee.

"Oikawa sucked dick. I never expected that to happen so quickly. How long has Iwaizumi been here?" Mattsun said and looked at Makki.

"He has been here for more than four months I think.. Okay, I think Oikawa is gonna leave Miko soon.. It's only natural" Makki took a sip of his coffee and instantly compared to Iwaizumi's. Iwaizumi's coffee was better.

"Yeah, I think so to. It's only a matter of time till he leaves her ass. Hopefully, he and Iwaizumi get together and have beautiful children" Mattsun smiled to himself.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" suddenly Kuroo appeared out of nowhere.

"About how Oikawa is so gay for Iwaizumi that even Makki can't compare" Mattsun said.

"Oh shit, what happened?" Kuroo sat down next to them.

"A whole   s u c c™" Makki spoke and a second later a screech left Kuroo's mouth.

"Jesus Christ Kuroo keep it down. Oikawa will probably come down soon, we have to act natural as if we don’t know what happened" Mattsun said and at that exact moment Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked into the cafeteria.

"Ah, great meeting today! I think it was one of the most amazing ones. Good job guys" Oikawa said as he walked over to them.

"We think so too, hope you had a good suc--- I mean time!" Makki felt Mattsun kick his leg.

"Well, it's about time we go home. Oh, let's go and buy something. We should celebrate this successful meeting" Oikawa smiled at them before gesturing to follow him.

Iwaizumi, who hadn't spoken a word, ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Makki and Mattsun with a look that just screamed "what the fuck do you know and why are you being so quiet?".

They all followed Oikawa to the car and got in, it took them a few minutes to reach the store. Oikawa and those two kept talking about the meeting while Iwaizumi was too busy thinking about how to get rid of Miko soon.