25

"Two bros chillin' in a pool, five feet apart cause they're not gay~" Makki said in a rather annoying tone as he watched Oikawa keep his distance from Iwaizumi.

"Makki, listen, one more gay joke and my fist will be the last thing you see" Iwaizumi smiled innocently at the pink-haired guy.

"Sorry, I just... I remember what happened last time, I do not want to be thrown into a pool again. Iwaizumi have mercy on me and my pale ass" Oikawa blurted out before covering his mouth. The three were looking at him with wide eyes.

"Did you hear what he just said?" Mattsun whispered to Makki.

"Obviously.. There's no escaping that" Makki smirked.

"Okay, I will have mercy on you and your ass, now come here" Iwaizumi sighed, he was keeping his head low, hiding a smile that crept onto his lips.

Oikawa slowly made his way towards the trio. They had just gotten into the pool. Well, the three of them had. Mattsun was still dry and wasn't planning on getting into a pool anyway.

"So, what should we do? Play a game or something?" Oikawa asked, he kept glancing at Iwaizumi. You see, Iwaizumi was shirtless, he was enjoying the freedom after having to wear a rather tight button-up shirt the whole day.

"Depends on whether you closed the balcony or not" Makki said. He was either going with his innocent plan or a dirty plan.

"I closed it, no worries" Oikawa smiled bringing doom upon himself.

"Well, then.. We have beer and I think we should play a game called Never Have I Ever" Makki suggested, he knew that Oikawa would agree and he also knew that someone was getting super drunk tonight.

"I'm okay with that, it's not like I have anything to hide" Iwaizumi pulled himself up and sat down so that only his legs were in the water, Oikawa followed him and did the same.

"Okay, then. Just pass this beer to Oikawa" Makki told Mattsun. "Iwaizumi, you will start"

They were sitting in this order: Iwaizumi, Makki, Mattsun and Oikawa. As much as Makki wanted the two to sit next to eachother, he was fine with this too.

"Never have I ever stolen anything from a shop" Iwaizumi said and watched as two idiots took a sip of their beer. "Explain"

"Okay, so like two years ago we made a bet over who could steal a more ridiculous item. I got this Princess pen while Makki stole a pair of Iron Man socks" Mattsun laughed.

"Wait, wasn't it the same time a shop sent me an email, but you volunteered to take care of it?" Oikawa asked.

"Guilty... Anyway, next!" Mattsun dodged the topic. It was Makki's turn.

"Never have I ever....lied about my sexuality" Makki smirked as he looked over to Oikawa, who seemed to be more than lost. Iwaizumi saw how his fingers moved a bit, but he didn't take a sip. Liar liar liar.

"Never have I ever slept with a woman" Mattsun said proudly. Oikawa finally lifted up his beer and drank quite a bit.

"We don't need a story here, just a question.. Do you have like an awkward sex story?" Makki asked and Oikawa hesitated a bit, but soon nodded.

"Okay, it happened like four months ago. Miko had just finished all her photoshoots and we decided to go on a date. I'm sure you all remember, we came back really late. So, she wanted to do it and I wasn't against it.. The only thing is.. Uhm, wow this feels embarrassing to say, but I went soft in a middle of the intercourse. I have no clue why! I guess I wasn't turned on or anything, I wasn't in the mood. So yeah, that was awkward" Oikawa hid his face in embarrassment.

"Wait, I remember! She was really grumpy the next morning! So that's why!" Makki started laughing, while on the inside he was smirking. Seems like Iwaizumi had an effect on Oikawa from the day he saw him.

The small circle kept going around and around with Makki telling his weird stories and Mattsun being awfully quiet.

"Never have I ever pretended to date someone to make other person jealous" Oikawa said and was rather surprised when Iwaizumi drank.

"This one time my friend broke up with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was an ass anyway, he would make out with other girls while she was busy. So, she asked me a favor. She wanted me to pretend to be her boyfriend, and since no one knew my sexuality in high school, I agreed. That guy got so jealous, he tried to get her back, but in the end he backed off" Iwaizumi explained so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

The four gays, I mean guys, kept drinking until Oikawa was completely smashed and unable to control his mouth. (Insert lenny face here)

"Right, we should head inside before Oikawa drowns himself in a pool" Iwaizumi said as he stood up.

"Make us free na splash kasaneta!" Makki suddenly screamed.

"Hikari no contrast n--" Mattsun was cut off by Iwaizumi.

"Hikari no shut the fuck up" he said in a serious tone.

"Hey..hey hey hey Iwaizumi,you know what?" Oikawa wobbled towards him. "I like you"

Makki couldn't hold back an inhuman screech which sounded like a bird being strangled.

"Wow, you are really drunk. Let's get you to bed" Iwaizumi helped Oikawa stand properly.

"Listen to me, you bastard!" Oikawa pointed at Iwaizumi's face. "How are you doing that? How are you so handsome?"

"Let's just go, Oikawa" Iwaizumi started slowly dragging Oikawa towards the house.

"I wouldn't mind if you pushed me against the wall and fuc--" Oikawa was cut off when Iwaizumi covered his mouth. He leaned in and whispered.

"Listen up here, one more word and I won't hesitate to do you against a mirror. Keep your mouth shut" Iwaizumi showed his dominant side once again and Oikawa went silent.

"I recorded that" Mattsun whispered to Makki as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Good, because that was some good shit" Makki was breathing heavily, he felt more than blessed.

Iwaizumi led Oikawa to his room since he knew that leaving him with Miko would be dangerous. Oikawa immediately flopped onto his bed and looked at shirtless Iwaizumi.

"What are you staring at?" Iwaizumi asked.

"So are you gonna take me or what?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

GUESS WHO'S BACK? ME.
I HOPE YOU MISSED ME CUZ I SURE DID MISS YOU AND THIS FIC.
TIME TO GET BACK ON THE GAY TRAIN. FOLLOW ME EVERYBODY.

-hatari