66

"So I'm sitting there, barbeque sauce on my titties" Makki said as he literally poured the sauce onto his new t-shirt.

"You have no titties, now put the sauce back in the fridge. I need it for cooking" Iwaizumi, completely unphased, continued cooking the eggs. He considered putting too much salt on Makki's eggs, but... whatever, he was in a good mood today.

"Good day fellas" Oikawa kicked the kitched door open and walked in.

Cowboy boots: on.
Cowboy hat: on.
Dignity: none.

"Afternoon, chief! What the hell did you do last night?" Mattsun asked as he raised an eyebrow at a weirdly happy Oikawa Tooru, who was in fact fixing his red belt.

"I have outsmarted Miko and have created a perfect plan. Don't worry guys, the control is in my hands now" Oikawa smiled proudly.

"I'm pretty sure a house plant could outsmart Miko" Iwaizumi said casually, it's not like anyone was hiding their hatred for her anymore.

"Don't disrespect house plants like that, Iwaizumi. You're being, uhhhh... plantist." Makki thought he said something clever, but in reality it just made everyone groan and Mattsun pinched his cheek.

"Well anyway, Oikawa you better change into something more casual. I'm taking you on a date this evening" Iwaizumi said completely throwing everyone off.

Of course, them going on dates wasn't that much of a surprise anymore, but Makki still screamed internally. It was kind of weird to think that just a couple of months ago he was praying for them to get together, and now Iwaizumi was casually telling Oikawa that they're going on a date.

"Wait, for real?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow, his cheeks flushed pink.

"Yeah! I already got the reservations" Iwaizumi finally placed the cooked eggs on a plate and in front Makki. It was him who suddenly craved some eggs, unexplainable, but relatable.

"Oh my god! Okay, I'm gonna go shower! Uh, okay oh my god" Oikawa panicked and disappeared upstairs only a second later. Iwaizumi simply chuckled before leaving Mattsun and Makki alone in the kitchen.

"Sorry, I didn't really plan anything for today" Mattsun smiled apologetically at his boyfriend.

"Why are you apologizing? We'll have the whole house to ourselves, we can do whatever we want!" The other smiled, Makki was always able to see the positive side of things.

"We can watch a movie later, I heard of this one movie that I think you might like" Mattsun blushed slightly at the sight of Makki, he was smiling and nodding his head.

Mattsun really did consider himself to be the luckiest man on the planet. Having such an amazing boyfriend like Makki always made him question whether nor not he was actually dreaming.

Hanamaki was everything Mattsun dreamed out and much more. He was there when Matsukawa needed him, but at the same time he needed attention. Makki was there to get rid of the bad atmosphere, but he also was someone who took things really seriously.

He was just perfect.

After a long talk with Oikawa who spent around 1.5 hours in the shower doing God knows what and after watching his freak out about every little detail, the two lovebirds finally left, leaving Mattsun and Makki alone.

A nice atmosphere immediately filled the room as Makki clung to Mattsun's arm.

"Go sit down, I'll get the movie ready" Mattsun said with a smile on his face as he closed the curtains, making the room dark.