52

A/N not a vegetarian or vegan friendly chapter.

"So, who's coming over again?" Iwaizumi asked for the fourth time as Oikawa passed the kitchen.

"Jeez, how many times will I have to tell you? My friend, his boyfriend and that friend's brother are coming over to discuss some stuff. I know, that's a lot of people, but I believe you can make something that will blow them away" Oikawa said as he smiled brightly at his precious butler.

Speaking of, Oikawa had been thinking about it, but when he and Iwaizumi start officially dating - will Iwaizumi remain a butler or become a housewife of some sort? Well, he did agree to model for his new collection... Ah, this was confusing him.

"Okay, so do they like beef? I'm thinking about making this dish, but I've never made it before" Iwaizumi nodded to himself before taking his phone out of his pocket, he needed to see the recipe again.

"Oh yes, of course! Feel free to make anything. I'll be in my office if you need something" Oikawa left Iwaizumi alone in the kitchen. Iwaizumi decided on playing some music on his phone, but before he could even click on a song - Makki burst into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to the male.

Makki's hair was slowly getting back to it's original color, that is because Makki keeps forgetting to dye it. Mattsun, as a matter of fact, was quite excited to see Makki with his light brown hair again. He kinda missed it.

"Oh, nothing. I just had a tiiiiiiny thing to ask for" Hanamaki tried to persuade Iwaizumi with his puppy eyes.

"Ha? What is it?" The other simply raised an eyebrow. What could he be asking for this time? Lap dances? Cakes? Thighs?

"Could you maybe make pirozhki? I've been dying to try some! If you agree, me and Mattsun will sing you a song" Makki looked at Iwaizumi, his eyes were all sparkly and shit. Kinda cute.

"Ugh, sure" Iwaizumi wasn't in a mood to argue at all, after all he was feeling quite lovestruck. Oikawa was slowly, but surely warming up to him.

Of course, they were already close, but this was on another level. Oikawa wasn't afraid to hug him out of nowhere anymore, he even gave Iwaizumi a goodmorning kiss, which made him happy.

Iwaizumi had realized that this wasn't a simple crush anymore, this wasn't even him being in love. This was him being MADLY AND DEEPLY in love with Oikawa Tooru, a man who denied having feelings for him for months.

"Iwaizumi, you're so nice today! Stop it or I'll think that you genuily like us or something" Makki faked a gasp. "Let me get Mattsun"

Iwaizumi just gave him a quick nod before taking the beef out of the fridge and cutting it into smaller pieces. This dish required a lot of patience and a skilled hand, Iwaizumi wanted it to not only taste perfect, but look perfect as well.

His daydreaming about food was interrupted by two idiots who came marching into the kitchen. Mattsun had a ukulele in his hands, from the way he was holding it you could tell - he was skilled.

"So, our dear Iwaizumi Hajime-kamisama, what would you like us to sing?" Makki gave Iwaizumi a proper bow. The other simply chuckled.

"Anything about meat so I could get in the mood" (I couldn't have phrased that better) Iwaizumi said as he looked for the ingredients in the fridge.

Mattsun started playing some chords almost immediately and to be honest, Iwaizumi was expecting something actually good..what he got instead was... well...