41

"You know what I think? I think that every person should have the right to kill one person in their entire life" Mattsun said as he sipped on his cherry lemonade.

"I would use it on Makki" an evil smile crept on Iwaizumi's face while Makki just stared at him, not surprised at all.

"Understandable, have a great day" Makki stood up and walked to the kitchen, probably to get himself something to eat.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Oikawa sighed loudly. It had been two hours since Miko left and the four of them had done nothing. Literally. The only thing Makki did was spilling lipstick on Miko's Valetino white bag.

"Honestly all I wanna do is just relax. I've had enough of her shit these past few days. She practically buried me in paperwork" Makki came back holding a big bag of Doritos and a beer. Well, Makki isn't exactly a beer guy, but on occasion he can drink a whole barrel.

"Ugh, give me some. I'm a slut for Doritos" Matsun reached for the pack and Oikawa let out a small laugh.

"Why am I friends with y'all? I should have stayed in France" Iwaizumi mentally facepalmed himself and continued reading some weird stories on his phone.

"I'm expecting a phone call today, though. This guy, Kyle from another company, is supposed to call about some business" Oikawa checked his phone again. His lockscreen may have been the picture of shirtless Iwaizumi, but you wouldn't know that.

"Guys, oh my god, so since bat wings are just skin stretched between elongated finger bones, bats fly through the power of jazz hands" Mattsun lifted his head up from his phone and for a minute the whole mansion was quiet.

"I didn't know I needed to know this till now" Oikawa finally said and broke out laughing, looks like he's in a good mood today.

"Okay, but I have a very serious question now. What do you get when you mix a dyslexic, an insomniac and an agnostic?" Makki pretended to scratch his non existent beard.

"Someone who stays up all night wondering whether or not there is a dog" Iwaizumi said and the three males gasped in a unison.

"Iwaizumi, are you secretly French Intelligence or something?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow.

"Nah. I can't even speak French properly since the whole course was in English" Iwaizumi's eyes were glued to his phone screen, he must have been reading an interesting fanfict-- a novel.

"Oikawa, I forgot to ask before, but have you talked to that weird russian guy lately?" Mattsun asked. Oikawa nodded slowly and inhaled deeply.

"He's...problematic.. And his little brother is Kuroo's friend, it's annoying. He just comes into my office rambling something in Russian and appereantly I'm supposed to understand him. Victor is a very complicated guy" an image of an overly enthusiastic guy appeared in his head and Oikawa suddenly got goosebumps.

He was gonna say something else, but his phone finally rang.

"Kyle I'm putting you on speaker" Oikawa said the moment he answered.

"Oh? Okay then, I just wanted to discuss some sales, we got a complaint from your costumer about a product we resold" the guy spoke on the other line, sounded like a dick, probably was a dick.

"Ah, I see. Send me the full report through email and-- damnit, Hanamaki, Matsukawa stopped touching eachother and focus" Oikawa almost jumped out the window the moment he realized he said that out loud.

"Wait, two guys touching eachother? Ew.. Gay men make me puke" Kyle said and Iwaizumi finally lifted his head up.

"Don't deepthroat so deep then" Oikawa once again said his thoughts out loud.

"Excuse me?" the voice got louder and angrier.

"What the fuck is up Kyle? No, what the fuck dude! Step the fuck up Kyle!" Mattsun exclaimed and Oikawa immediately pressed the button to hang up, then proceeded to block the number because he just messed up.

"What the fuck was that comment about deepthroating?" Iwaizumi smirked and Makki started wheezing.

"Let me get some water" Mattsun said and quickly ran to the kitchen, but on his way back he bumped into a shelf and knocked down a doll Oikawa got as a gift from a collector.

"Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Oh my fucking god, she fucking dead" Mattsun said before picking it up and putting it back into it's place.

"I don't know what's wrong with you guys today, but all these comments remind me of a short poem I found written on a public bathroom door" Iwaizumi finally put his phone away and sighed.

"Oh, what was it? Tell us, oh tell us Great Iwaizumi" Makki pretended to act, but was silenced by Iwaizumi's death glare.

"They paint these walls to hide my pen, but the shit house poet strikes again" Iwaizumi said. "That was the poem. It's still stuck to my head till this day"

"That's a nice one. I know a better one" Mattsun smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. Iwaizumi looked at him with a surprised expression on his face. "It goes...I wanna be gay, cuz' you're fucked and I wanna savour it! But it's cool after smashing you, I'll PayPal you 2k. Oh no, you're getting mad, gonna knock the phone right out of my hand? That shit was fucking absurd, you're a rapper who can't resolve shit with words?"

"Talk like you eating some paste ay.  Is that your IQ or your age, ay? Say to your audience face ay, how Jacob Sartorius tastes?" Iwaizumi continued and all hell broke out when Makki jumped up and kicked the coffee table which resulted in him hurting his leg and crying while laughing. (a/n I know the whole disstrack cuz it's fire)

"You're a bunch of kids..." Oikawa sighed loudly. "Oh, and Iwaizumi could you come with me for a second? I wanted to give you something?"

"Okay?" Iwaizumi stood up and followed Oikawa upstairs. Mattsun and Makki simply glanced at eachother and smirked, and there was a reason for it.

As Iwaizumi walked into the office and closed the door behind him, Oikawa turned to him and took a deep breath.

"We need to talk, like, seriously. I wanna know what our relationship is and what are my boundaries" Oikawa suddenly said, his words caught Iwaizumi off guard.

"Eh? What? Could tou repeat that?" Iwaizumi's eyes widened, he didn't expect Oikawa to ask a question like this.

"Iwaizumi.. I don't even know what to think of all this. I want you to tell me what we are? What is our relationship and what can we do? Is it only a one time thing or is i--" Oikawa was cut off when Iwaizumi placed his finger on his lips.

He leaned in and kissed him without any words. Oikawa responded immediately by closing his eyes wrapping his arms around Iwaizumi.

Maybe asking those questions was pointless, the answer was already obvious.

.

.

.

.

.

....

Heyyyyyy, so this chapter is full of tumblr stuff.

A big part of my followers came from this fanfic, so.. I reached 3k followers!! Thank you guys! I'm gonna be releasing a oneshot some time soon, it's really long and needs editing.

Hope you enjoyed and see you next time 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

-hatari