60

A/N a person sent me a message asking "Why would Oikawa and Iwaizumi be arguing, it was going so well?" Arguments are an essential part of a relationship, especially an early one. They decide whether or not people are gonna stay together. If they can't find a solution, they will fall apart, so just keep that in mind.

"I'm not gonna tolerate this" Makki said as sat down in front of the two.

"Tolerate what?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow, but he could somehow understand the situation.

"All THIS. Guys, I worked so fucking hard for you two to realize your feelings for eachother and I'm not about to throw my work away" Makki stared at them both, but in reality, he was quite scared.

After the photoshoot they didn't exchange a word with eachother. Even when Makki and Mattsun tried cheering them up and getting rid of the unpleasant and awkward silence in the car by making silly jokes about penguins, ABOUT PENGUINS, they still didn't react.

Mattsun told Makki not to worry about it and rub his back instead, since he said "It's a couple thing, we fought too, didn't we?", but Makki still couldn't just leave them alone.

He wanted to at least get the conversation going, so they could talk things out, but so far nothing was working.

"I appreciate it, Makki" Oikawa said and sighed, he quickly glanced over to Iwaizumi, however his expression was unreadable.

"Guys, for fucks sake, just talk shit out! You're giving Makki a panic attack" Mattsun finally spoke from behind them.

"What's there to talk about?" Iwaizumi asked, his voice as quiet as ever, but Oikawa caught that.

"There are a lot of things, Iwaizumi" Oikawa finally turned to him with his whole body.

"Like what? Like you being jealous because I called Akaashi adorable?" Iwaizumi blurted out, without really thinking about what he had said.

"Yes! That too! But also about some secret relationships, some girl I had no idea about, your actions towards Akaashi and the fact that I don't know a damned thing about your life before you came here!" Oikawa finally told him what he wanted to say. Once Iwaizumi also turned to Oikawa, Makki quietly stood up and left the room, it would be better to leave them alone.

"I don't want to talk about my past relationships, or anything else that happened before I came here! And I was being friendly with Akaashi, what's wrong with that?" Iwaizumi asked, but he could clearly see that Oikawa wasn't at all pleased with the answer.

"I am your boyfriend! I have the right to know about what happened with that Kimizuki guy and that Hoshiko girl. How come I don't know anything about you, while I tell you things about myself all the time? And also, flirting with another man in front of your boyfriend is a shit move, Hajime" Oikawa didn't move his gaze away from Iwaizumi's eyes, who were slightly filled with confusion.

"What flirting, Oikawa? I was just being friendly! Same with Lev, you're just overreacting and I have no idea why" Iwaizumi's voice got much calmed than before.

"Because I'm afraid of losing you, you dumbass! Seeing someone I love freely flirt around with other people hurts me! I understand that I'm possessive, but you're oblivious to the things you're doing!" Oikawa's eyes were starting to swell up with tears, he had no idea why, though. "And that Kimizuki guy, who is he to you, why did he call yourself your boyfriend?"

"That's the guy I told you about that used being gay as an excuse to sleep around with girls! He doesn't know what he's talking about so he thinks that I'm the root of all his problems. Happy? Now you know!" Iwaizumi watched as Oikawa relaxed just a little bit.

"How about Hoshiko, who is she? Why did the moment he mentioned her, you froze?" Oikawa saw how Iwaizumi averted his gaze for a second, this must have been a touchy subject.

"I'd rather not talk about that" Iwaizumi said really quietly.

"You are not moving your ass from this couch until you tell me who the fuck Hoshiko is and what she did" Oikawa said.

"Why are you acting like an angry wife out of the sudden?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"Because I can! I want to know more about you so the next time someone asks me what type of person you are, I can actually tell them instead of making up stuff" Oikawa inhaled deeply. He wasn't sure why he was so determined to get everything out of him, maybe because he was tired of not knowing anything..

"Fine! After I found that Kimizuki flirts with other girls, I decided to pay back by doing the same. However, I only did that one time. I flirted with his ex-girlfriend Hoshiko and we ended up having sex. Happy?" Iwaizumi finally spilled everything out. It was as if a big stone rolled off of his shoulders.

"And that was so hard to say?" Oikawa asked, completely unphased.

"Wait, you're not mad?" Iwaizumi watched as Oikawa chukled.

"Why the fuck would I be? I did worse things with Miko! That's what you were afraid of saying? What are you, a high school student?!" Oikawa exclaimed as he still wouldn't believe Iwaizumi would hide such a simple thing.

"Then why were you even mad!?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Because you weren't sharing your troubles with me! I deserve to know what's happening in the life of a person that I love and cherish! Do you even truly love me?" Oikawa asked, he didn't expect that question to actually leave his mouth.

"Of course I do!" Iwaizumi yelled back without any hesitation.

Oikawa inhaled so that he could tell Iwaizumi something, but they were interrupted by his phone ringing. He quickly pulled it out in frustration and looed at the screen. Miko.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Oikawa snapped at her the moment he answered the call. He and Iwaizumi were taking important steps in their relationship, and she has to do this?

"Wow, way to talk to your fiancee, Tooru" Miko spoke on another line.

"You're not my fiancee, Miko. Just tell me what the fuck you want! I'm in a middle of something here" Oikawa said, he saw Iwaizumi's confused facial expression in the corner of his eye.

"How rude! Is that how you talk to all women? I am your fiancee, our engagement is still valid!" She said in her annoying voice.

"What kind of bullshit are you spouting?" Oikawa was really reaching his limit of frustration, he had no intentions of dealing with Miko.

"I'm saying that we will get married, if not you can say bye bye to your business" She laughed and Oikawa really wished he could spill a bottle of dog piss on her.

"Oh, and how the hell would you do that?" Oikawa chuckled.

"By telling the whole world you're gay, Oikawa. After all, our engagement was all over the news, so how else would I explain us falling out, huh honey?"

.

.

.

.
...

Oooooh one problem out, another problem in FUCK

Did y'all miss Miko? Cuz I certainly didn't.

Also, there's gonna be parents involved in next chapters so before any of you say anything, it is normal in asian culture (I think) to be close to one's parents. They often live with eachother even when their children get married and stuff. Parents are an important part to them, so their decisions affect them.

Anyway, hope y'all doing great!

-hatari