28

"Oikawa, would you suck dick on national TV for ten billion dollars?"

Was the first thing Makki said when he walked into Oikawa's office.

"What? Would I do what? Makki, what kind of question is that?" Oikawa asked as he almost spilled the coffee on his papers.

"Just answer the question!" Makki slammed his hands on the table, startling Oikawa.

"I don't know? Maybe? It's ten billion! Depends on who's dick it is, I guess? Jesus Christ..." Oikawa couldn't just answer straight-forward.

"Okay, I see! Sorry for interrupting!" Makki basically screamed and ran out of the room. He decided to annoy everyone so he quickly made his way downstairs and jumped onto Mattsun who was reading the newest release of Junjou Romantica on the couch.

"Mattsun, I have a very serious question" he said as he cupped Mattsun's face with his hands.

"What is it?" Mattsun was startled to say the least. Makki was always hyper, he just expected him not to be this jumpy after what they did last night-- wait we're getting off topic here.

"Would you suck dick on national TV for ten billion dollars or no?" Makki asked with the most serious look ever.

"I'd do it for ten dollars. Now get off, I'm trying to read" Mattsun laughed and gently pushed Makki off. The other just smiled at him and ran to the kitchen.

"Makki, one more step and I'll bake you into a pie" Iwaizumi said as soon and Makki came into the kitchen.

"That will be on good ass pie. Iwaizumi, listen to me. This is the question of life or death.." Makki faked a dramatic voice.

"Die." Iwaizumi didn't bother to look at him, he was too busy sorting all the teabags that SOMEONE PINK HAIRED threw in the air while watching teasers for EXO's upcoming album.

"Just answer. Would you suck dick on national television for ten billion dollars?" Makki asked as he slowly made his way to the refrigerator.

"Depends who's dick it is. The answer is.. Probably. And I swear to god if you even touch the cream cheese frosting in the fridge I will make sure you never wake up again" Iwaizumi threatened Makki who was planning on eating a whole bowl of frosting.

"Okay, jeez. You're so grumpy today.. Is it because of what happened with Miko yesterday?" Makki asked expressing a little bit of concern for the other male.

"Yeah.. If I'm left with her one more time I will commit a murder that even the best detectives won't be able to solve.. I knew she was terrible, but.." Iwaizumi sighed loudly as he took a cup and made some tea, Oikawa had asked for some.

"Hopefully we get rid of her soon.. I want her gone. Did she really try to...make you have sex with her?" Makki asked.

"I think so. Why else would she say that she could help me relieve some stress.. Little did she know I didn't have any stress to relieve, now I do" Iwaizumi took the cup of tea and walked out of the kitchen. He headed straight for Oikawa's office.

"Oh, thank you" Oikawa said as he saw Iwaizumi walk in with tea in his hands.

"No need to thank me. It's my job. By the way, is everything okay?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" Oikawa gave Iwaizumi a confused look.

"You seemed lost all morning, thought that something happened" Iwaizumi smiled softly at the other male.

"I argued with Miko last night. I guess I was feeling a bit lost" Oikawa couldn't help but blush a little bit. Iwaizumi left the office and Oikawa was left alone again.

He sighed loudly as he put his hand on his chest, his heart was going nuts.

"It's nice that he cares... Miko has never asked me how I feel.." Oikawa whispered.

Lately he had been thinking about what Iwaizumi was to him. Ever since he appeared in the household Oikawa changed, or maybe he was finally able to drop the mask that he was wearing.

Before Iwaizumi came all he did was focus on his job and on pleasing all Miko's needs, but now.. It's all thanks to Iwaizumi that he realised how important Makki and Mattsun are to him, he realized that his job isn't his whole life.. And he started realizing that the girl that he thought he loved all this time wasn't who she said she was.

Oikawa noticed it. Her weird behaviour after photoshoots and shows, unseen jewellery that he never bought.. He really used to think that she's the one, but now.. Now he was highly doubting it.

Why?

Because his heart started beating for someone else. Someone who made him happy, who made him smile, who made him feel like he was important. Even his touch made Oikawa melt.. Iwaizumi was the reason why Oikawa looked forward to waking up every morning.

"I can't believe I'm thinking about him in this way..." he whispered to himself.

At first he would only think about Iwaizumi's looks, because that's what threw him off in the first place. But as time went by he started noticing how great he was. His kindness was outstanding, he could sympathize with others easily, he was responsible and caring.. It led to one thought:

"He's perfect"

Before he knew it, Oikawa started falling for him. A small crush turned into something he had a hard time containing. And yet, he was shy and couldn't bring himself to ask Iwaizumi if maybe he felt the same.

Oikawa was shaken out of his thoughts when his phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered as he took a deep breath.

"Tooru, dear, finally you answer!" his mother spoke on another line.

"Oh, mother! Sorry, I've been busy with work. What is it?" Oikawa knew damn well that calls from his parents meant something bad.

"I see. Well, I heard from Miko that you will be free tomorrow. Your father and I want to visit you, discuss the wedding plans" she spoke and Oikawa clenched his teeth.

"Mother, listen, about the marriage. I really don't think it's a good idea, i want to call it o--"

"Stop! Don't say nonsense! Miko is the perfect girl for you! You will get married. We will come by at 3 PM tomorrow, be ready" his mother cut him off. They said their goodbyes and Oikawa hung up.

"I just need to find good timing and leave her..." he thought to himself before standing up and leaving his room. Oikawa walked downstairs to find the trio on the sofa, they were watching Elementary.

"Yas bitch! Find that murdered!" Makki cheered.

"I believe in Sherlock Holmes more than I believe in God" Iwaizumi said as he grabbed some popcorn from Mattsun's bag.

"Isn't Sherlock basically God?" Mattsun laughed.

Oikawa smiled to himself, they were having fun and Oikawa really wanted to join them. Maybe it was telepathy but Iwaizumi turned his head to him and gestured Oikawa to come and join them.

"Come here, don't just stand there! I saved a seat for you"

.

.

.

.

.
...

When I said that this chapter will be more serious I meant that we will dive into Oikawa's real personal feelings.

I hope you guys liked it!

Also, did I ever tell you that I have a girlfriend? Because I do and I love her a lot so I wanna brag about her

-hatari