7: Morning

I wake up to find myself in bed with my bare limbs intertwined with Daniel's.

The three of us went out to dinner just as Daniel had suggested. I remember being extremely tired on the drive back to the hotel but after settling in the already asleep Hazel, once Daniel and I were alone, I was as awake as if I'd woken up after a good night's sleep.

Daniel and I had a night to ourselves after a very long time with no interrupting phone calls, no Hazel coming in to sleep with us, no alarms going off.

I shift my head off my husband's shoulder and onto my pillow. The movement wakes him.

"Morning." He sighs, turning his head to look at me.

"Morning." I smile at him.

"What time is it?" He asks.

I reach over to the side table and pick up my phone.

"It's...10 o'clock! Daniel you're going to be late!"

"It's just one guy. He can wait." With this he leans over me and presses his lips to mine. A few minutes later I pull away and give him the sternest look I can muster at the moment.

"You have to get going."

"I hate you." He kisses my cheek.

"Love you too." I giggle as he starts tickling me till I'm laughing.

"Go get changed." I say when he finally stops.

He pulls on a pair of pajamas and goes into the bathroom. I put on my night clothes and go check on Hazel.

To my surprise she's already awake and brushing her teeth.

"Morning mommy!" She mumbles through a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Morning Bunny." I kiss her head.

I'm helping her get dressed when Daniel appears in the doorway, dressed in a suit.

"I'm leaving. Bye Bunny." He ruffles Hazel's hair at which she gives him an annoyed look because she just pinned it back.

"Bye." I say, hugging him.

"There'll be a car waiting for you under my name. Just ask the valet. Do you want a driver?"

"No. I'll drive." I reply as he gives me one last kiss before leaving.

Hazel talks to Vanessa while I get ready and then we both go down for breakfast.

This must be the shortest chapter in the history of filler chapters but it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter will be longer :)

-T