Author's Note

Hello my dearest readers! 🖤

Three years later we're finally at the end of Cool Mom. I started writing this story back in 2016 when I was still in school, class 10 and now I'm in my first year of university. Wow. There are some of you that I recognize from way back when I first started writing the story but there are so many new readers too and I love and appreciate every single one of you.

For me Cool Mom is a story about a perfect family. And I mean "perfect" in the most literal way. They have everything, they get everything, and everything works out for them one way or another. I don't know why you read till the end of this story but I'm going to share why I wrote this.

Real life isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale. I started writing this story at a point in my life when I thought that my life was in a slump so I used Cool Mom to create an illusion of perfectness for myself (which is clearly visible in the first 10-15 chapters.) Then you might notice a change in my writing because my life took a turn for the best and for one and a half year I felt as if everything was back on track. Until it all crashed again last month which I told you guys about in author notes and how it was reflecting on the grim mood in the story. And while I may still be in that slump, this story helped me get through the worst of it.

And by this story I mean, the actual words and all you readers who voted, commented and read my story. You were the support that I needed and will need throughout my life.

As I finally draw this story to an end once and for all, I have one piece of advice for all of you no matter what your age or circumstances:

No matter how dire your situation becomes find something good in life and hold onto that because that's what will get you through life. Wattpad has always been the good in my life and I'm eternally grateful for all my readers.

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your time reading Cool Mom. I hope it helped you the way it helped me. It will always be here, free for everyone to read.

And wait!

That's not the end of it.

I contemplated this for almost two weeks that I was writing the last few chapters and I've realized that I'm not quite ready to part with these characters. So, I've decided to write a SEQUEL! It'll follow Hazel's life as she steps into Senior Year of High School. I really hope that you all will read Hazel's story and enjoy it. It'll be quite different from Cool Mom but the basics will remain the same. I will post an update to Cool Mom and let you guys know when the sequel's first chapter is up. Hopefully, by next week :)

Comment and let me know how many of you will be joining Bunny on her new journey! Also, do comment and let me know if you enjoyed Cool Mom! 🖤

-Tehreem (T)