Chapter 22

Kat's POV:

I was dreaming the same dream that's been plaguing me for a while now. A dream where Death Eaters surround me and George and begin to attack us. I felt one grab my hand as George disappeared from my sight and before I could stop them I open my eyes, grab my wand and shout out the same spell I was prepared to use a few seconds ago.

"Stupefy!" (K)

I watch as George, who was holding my hand up until a few moments ago flies backward and hits the bedroom wall. I rush over to him and revive him, sighing in relief as he blinks a few times and looks at me with a slight grin on his face. I don't think that I could be anymore grateful that I didn't cause more serious damage to him.

"Well love, remind me to never wake you up from a nap again." (G)

"I'm sorry Georgie, I'm so sorry. I was dreaming and everything happened so quickly I just reacted the way I was planning to in the dream. Forgive me?" (K)

"Course love, no real harm done. It wasn't a nightmare was it Kitty?" (G)

"I guess you could say that my undercover job at the Order has given my imagination an entirely new set of fears to worry about." (K)

"Want to talk to me about it?" (G)

"Not today, it's Christmas." (K)

I watch as he smiles and I find myself leaning closer to him, breathing in his scent of cinnamon and coconut as I do. Houdini's wand I've missed this boy. I feel him run one hand through my messy curls as he wraps the other around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I smile as he suddenly slams his lips onto mine. The majority of our kisses have always been gentle and sweet, with an innocent feel to them.

But with this kiss, I can feel the passion, the longing, and the pain that we've both suffered at being away from each other these long months. I wrap my arms around his neck, as he wraps both of his around my waist. I don't know how but I realize that somehow we've made it back onto his bed. I smile as he pulls away from me for a moment to look down at me and smile.

I feel my smile grow mischievous as I take off his sweater, leaving him in a light t-shirt.

He leans in for another kiss and soon I find myself without a shirt at all, with his t-shirt following his sweater onto the ground. I find myself kissing down his neck as he kisses down mine, and I can't help but smile through the kisses. He pulls away for a moment and I hear him laughing as he does. I look up at him and see him looking at my bra, and I feel myself blush at the fact that I'm wearing a neon yellow and green bra.

"Ah Kitty, only you would have a bra this bright of that I'm sure." (G)

"If you prefer I can start wearing neutral colors instead." (K)

"No. These fit you perfectly, they stand out just like you love." (G)

I smile again as he kisses me and just as I think he's about to become really brave with his hands a knock on the door makes us both freeze on the bed. I watch as he practically jumps off the bed, handing me shirt as he throws his back on.

"Oi! You two better be decent. I got a letter for Kat!" (F)

"We're good Fred, come on in." (K)

"Yeah if only his timing was a bit better." (G)

I slap George's shoulder as Fred walks in with a giant smirk on his face, before handing me a letter. I look at the writing and I see that it's my mother's handwriting. I'm surprised to get another letter so quickly since I got one two days ago saying they couldn't make it for Christmas. I open it before I lean into George, with his arms wrapping around me, making me smile as I read the letter.

My dearest daughter,

Where are you? We had plans to surprise you for Christmas, but we arrived at your house a few hours ago and you're nowhere to be seen. Now I imagine you're with friends or maybe George and his family if you've made up. But could you please come back to your house so we could see you before we leave in a few days. We hope to see you soon. All our love, your family.

George's POV:

"Well George, want to have dinner with my family? Though I must warn you, my father and uncles and cousins may try to kill you." (K)

"Well forgiveness for being a git has to start somewhere I suppose, and maybe they'll be a bit better since it's Christmas."(G)

"I hope so, for your sake." (K)

She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek as she walks downstairs to tell mum. Fred waits until she gets down a flight of stairs before he turns to me and raises his eyebrows a bit and smirks at me. I shut the door to our room before sitting down on my bed across from him.

"Last minute gift exchange up here?" (F)

"What are talking about mate? Nothing was happening." (G)

"Course not, though you might want to put your sweater on the right way for mum sees you." (F)

I look down as he starts laughing, holding his sides as his laughter grows, and I see that he's right. I put my sweater on backwards. I smile with him as I take it off, putting it on the right way, before I'm left wondering whether Kitty put hers on the right way, or if she is talking to mum right now with a backward sweater. Oh Merlin's beard, I hope she put her sweater on the right way. I'm in no mood for the no grandkids until marriage lecture.....not again anyway.