Chapter 49 (Bonus-Bonus Chapter)

Hello Dears! Well I think this first test went well today so I thought I'd celebrate by posting the last chapter of 'I Missed You.' Don't play the song until it says to in the chapter though, unless of course you really want to hear it before hand. Thanks loves!
               -Jane :)

Narrator's POV:

The wedding reception began much like the engagement party of the newly married couple. Hugs being given freely to them both as they accepted congrats, words of wisdom, and even gifts from their guests. The food and drinks were served as soon as everyone was seated, and though the food was marvelous, the couple failed to even notice it.

Scarcely did the two look away from each other as the rest of the wedding party, and their guests ate dinner. The beginning of the toasts were the only time that the couple did tear their eyes away from each other, if only to see what horrible photos their friends and family members had dug up for the occasion.

Pictures of their relationship and time spent at Hogwarts were flashed onto the screen, but the couple only laughed along with everyone wondering how it felt like the time spent together at Hogwarts was a lifetime ago. The maid of honor gave her toast, a simple toast stating how much she loves her friend and even the groom. Promising to neuter the groom should he ever hurt her. A few snickers are heard across the room as the older men laugh at the groom's worried face, knowing that the maid of honor means it.

A Seeker with a strong accent causes the same reaction to occur when he promises to rip the groom's hair out should he break the bride's heart. The groom's face now matches the color of his bride's dress, while the bride can only offer a small grin, laugh and shake her head as she leans over and kisses him on the cheek. She gives the seeker and the maid of honor hugs, followed by a soft punch or shove, laughing as they sit back down. The groom's twin stands now, ready to give his speech, hoping to set a lighter tone than the others.

"Hullo everyone. In case you're confused I'm that guy's twin brother, Fred. You know as we prepared for the wedding in such a short time, old George there was actually facing a problem. Five brothers, but only two spots open for groomsmen. He was going to choose, but then we decided to just draw straws. As you can see, Bill and myself, well we lost. As George's twin brother, I can honestly say that any trouble we ever got into at school, and after, was entirely his fault." (F)

"Oi! You forget which twin you are mate? You're Fred, I'm George." (G)

"My point exactly! But really, you know as identical twins, we always liked to take the mickey out of people when they couldn't keep us straight. A lot of times, even when they did keep us straight we would switch places and fool people. It would drive mum mad when we did. But Katherine there, that was the only girl we could never fool. We both thought it was what made her so special really. I remember telling him that one of us would have to marry her just because she could always tell us apart. He liked to box my ears after that conversation one night. But we were wrong of course. Being able to tell us apart isn't what made her so special. It was her ability to put up with us and even cause as much mischief as us that made her special." (F)

The best man pauses for a moment as he looks at his new sister-in-law, tears in her eyes as she smiles up at him. His twin smiling up at him with just as much approval and happiness as he could muster. Fred struggled to keep his eyes from tearing up as he looked back down at the prepared speech for his brother, his best friend and his new sister-in-law.

"No, what really made her the perfect girl for George, was her kindness, her courage, and her bravery. So let's all raise a toast to the happy couple, even if she did marry the less good looking twin. To Mr. and Mrs. George Weasley!" (F)