Chapter 5

Do you like Regina, she asked. Yes of course, I said. Would you like it if she became your mother, she asked. We just met, I said. Do you want her to be your mother, she asked a little meaner. We just met, I argued. Do you want her to be your mother, she snapped. YES, I yelled. Then I realized what I had just told her. I stood up picked up my dress so it wouldn't drag and ran back into the castle with tears in my eyes. I ran up to my room and quietly closed the door. I laid on my bed and laid the rose next to me. I didn't lie to Cora I did want Regina to be my mother but I am putting up an act I am pretending to have manners, I know nothing about living in a castle or with a Queen. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I wiped my eyes quickly and told them that they could enter. It was Cora. She walked in and sat on my bed near me. I am sorry I made you tell me that, she said. It's ok, she said. Also I know you have no real manners and that you are just putting up an act, she said. How did you know that, I asked? Trust me I know everything, she said. But if you live in this castle you will learn manners, she stated rudely. Understand, she asked? I didn't reply. Understand, she snapped scaring me. Yes, I said. Good we will start tomorrow, she said. Do we have to start tomorrow, I asked? Why won't tomorrow work, she asked? Well never mind, I said. Tell me, she demanded in a friendly tone. W-well tomorrow is my birthday, I said. Fine we won't start tomorrow but we will start right after tomorrow, she said. Thank you, I said hugging her. Your welcome, she said hugging me back. She left my room so I got bored and walked around the castle. I walked up to a room with obsidian doors. I opened them and walked in. It looked like a lounging area. There a beautiful vanity so I walked up to it and saw a bunch of jewelry. I was admiring the jewelry when suddenly someone cleared their throat behind me. I spun around to see Regina. This is my lounging room, she stated kindly. I am sorry Regina, I said. I hurried to the door when she placed her hand on my shoulder. I didn't say you had to leave, she said. I will be back I want to go get some fresh air, I said. She nodded and I headed outside. I was walking around in the front when suddenly I heard a bone chilling laugh behind me. I spun around to see a scaly looking man. Hello dearie, he shrilled. H-hello, I said. You look so much like your mother, he said. You know my mother, I asked intrigued. Why of course I do everyone does, he said. I looked at him confused. Why dearie even you know her, he said. You are confusing me, I said. O think when you were little who did people always say you looked like, he asked? And who is the only two lady's you have met today, he asked again. And who of the two lady's do you look most, like he laughed out. N-no, I said stumbling backwards. Yes dearie your the daughter of the Evil Queen, he laughed out.

Please tell me what you guys think. I don't know if I should keep writing this story or not. Leave me some comments please.