Chapter 17

Evie's POV

I put my arm over Henry's sleeping body in a protective manner. That is when I realized we had cuffs on us. W-what do you want, I asked? Why you and Henry of course, she said. And what did I tell you about stuttering, she said. I said nothing to her. Then Henry woke up. Where are we, he asked scared? Dear old grandma kidnapped us, I said glaring at her. I tried to use my magic to get the cuffs of but it wouldn't work. Well darling for one those are magical cuffs and for two it looks like you have no control over your magic anymore guess I will have to teach you, she said. I will learn nothing from you, I spat. O but you will if you don't want anything to happen to your dear brother, she said. I moved closer to him to protect him. I saw myself in the mirror and realized I had my age back but I looked a little younger I must be 13 now, I thought to myself. Let's go she said to me. I didn't move. She flung her hand and Henry went flying into the wall. HENRY, I screamed and ran over to him. He was knocked out. I shook him. You monster go back to Wonderland you witch, I yelled at her. She grabbed me by the arm and began to drag me away from Henry. I began to thrash around and kick. I kicked her leg and she fell to the ground. I scrambled over to Henry. You little brat, I heard grandma say. She grabbed me hard by the arm and drug me away again. I won't go with you, I yelled. You have lost all your manners and I am going to reteach them to you, she said lifting me up. I don't want to learn anything from you, I said crying. By now we reached the old lesson room where grandma taught me all my manners. I darling don't cry, she said wiping away my tears. I moved my face away from her hand. She took off the cuffs. I ran to the door and tried to open it but she sealed it. Now sit, she said. I did as I was told for I knew there was no way I would win.

Is this a good book or no. Idk. Thank you for reading it though guys. :)