Chapter 30

Evie's POV

Thoughts were rushing threw my head and I got scared. I ran past the group and dodge the counter and ran outside. When I got outside I started walking down the sidewalk I don't even know where I am going. Evie, I hear someone call behind me. I think it's mom it might be Emma or Snow I don't know I just keep walking swiftly walking down the street. Then I felt someone grab my arm. It scared me and I yelped then I saw it was just mom. She pulled me into a hug. Evie are you ok, mother asked? I shook my head no. Why what's wrong, she asked? By then the whole group had caught up to us. What if I can't do it what if I fail and then I let everyone down, I said looking up at her with tears in my eyes. Evie if you fail we won't be mad because we at least know you tried, she said. But if I fail I won't forgive myself, I said. Then Hades appeared. Your right Evie you will fail and then everyone will hate you right now they say they will forgive you but when you fail they will hate you and they will all blame you, he snarled. Shut up Hades, I snapped. Evie he is trying to get into your head, Emma said. Especially Snow White, he said. And why is that, I snapped. Shut up Hades, I heard Snow say. O she hasn't told you guys the good news yet, Hades said smiling. I looked up at him confused. She is pregnant so if you fail she will never be able to have her baby because a baby can't be born in the Underworld, he said. That just fueled my fire. At first I didn't want to do this but now that I know this and how much I need to save everyone it hit me that I have to do this that I want to save everyone. I looked up at Hades with the most pissed off look ever. You better get your stuff ready because your about to get a damn good rude awakening, I snarled. I am the Lord of the Underworld I don't get frightened by a little girl with a little magic, he snarled. I don't give 2 craps if you the freaking Lord of Candy Land I will ruin you and I have more than a little magic so I would be scared if I were you , I snapped and walked off. I was tired of this crap. Emma take me to the cemetery, I said. I was passed pissed. We all walked to the cemetery and I saw the tombstones with their names on it. I raised my hand and gold light came out at mom tombstone and her name was wiped. I did the same thing to all the other tombs that had their names on it. Regina, heard someone yell relived. It was Robin. He ran up and kissed mom. You found Evie, he said hugging me. Not exactly she escaped, mom said. I figured it would pretty hard to escape from Hades, he said. I probley would have been if I was mad and was thinking, I said. Everyone just laughed. So now all we need to do is find a way out of this hell and we are going home, mom said. We do have a way, Rumple said. How, Emma asked? Her, he said pointing to me. What do you mean me, I asked? Well when your embrace your true powers and realize your are the savoir you can do anything, Rumple said. Well you wouldn't leave without one of your friends would you, I heard a voice I didn't want to hear say? I spun around to see Hades. What the hell are you doing here, I snarled? Of course making it harder for you to leave, he said. You don't think after that little charade you pulled earlier I wouldn't punish you, he asked? What the hell did you Hades, I snapped? Look around who isn't here, he said giggling. Then it hit me. You bastard, I snapped. You know he will hurt you, I said. O he can't get in my way he is asleep for a little while, Hades said smirking. Then he disappeared. What is wrong, Emma asked? I turned around looking really pissed. He has Belle, I said. Then Henry showed me his storybook. Since he was the author he wrote while he slept. He doesn't plan on keeping her alive for very long, Henry said. Then I got mad and screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly a gold light was swirling around me and then it stopped. Everyone looked at me weird. What, I asked still mad. Your eyes, Henry said. I made a mirror appear in my hands and I looked into the mirror. My eyes were beautiful they were my normal hazel color but now they had gold flecks in them that were noticeable but it made my eyes so much prettier. I think she embraced her being the savior even if she didn't mean to and that is why her eyes have some gold in them Snow said. We can figure out my eyes later right now I have to deal with the princess of the Underworld, I said. Emma had to hold back her laughter. Then I walked off into town to his layer. I waved my hand and I was there. I saw Belle tied to a post next to where I was. She saw me. I ran to her. Evie watch out, Belle screamed. I turned around to see Hades. He grabbed me. I kicked and thrashed till he ended up letting me go. Get away from me, I screamed. I used my magic to fling him back and knocked him out. I untied Belle. Thank you, Belle said hugging me. Your welcome Belle, I said hugging her back. Then I waved my hand and I was back in Gold's shop. Mom and the rest of the group was there. Rumple was just waking up. Belle, he said jumping up and hugging her. Evie, mom said running up to me and hugging me. I hugged her back. Where is Zelena, I asked? She has fallen in love with Hades so she is getting ready, she said. I love Zelena but I freaking hate Hades, I said. So do we but we are trying to not freak out on him to bad for Zelena can you do that, mom asked? I guess I can try to do that, I said. Thank you Evie, mom said kissing my cheek. That night I decided to make a portal. I walked to the cemetery. The clock tower was normally in town but for some reason it was in the cemetery. Now what Rumple, I asked? Just think of the Enchanted Forest and the castle and shoot your magic at the clock, he said. I did what, he said and a gold portal appeared where the face of the clock was. Ok let's do this, Emma said. Mom walked over to Emma and ripped out her heart. Then she split it in two. She handed the two pieces of the heart to Emma. Emma stuck one half in her chest and went to put the other half in Hooks chest. But something happened and it didn't work. Then a god appeared. He said he was Hades brother. He apologized to Hook for Hades killing him and he told Hook that if he walked through the portal with us he would come back to life. We went through the portal and ended up home. We are home, I screamed with joy. We went into the castle and went to our rooms. Me, Snow, Emma and Belle all went up to my room. We all fell asleep instantly. We were awaken in the morning by grumpy running into the castle screaming. I ran down stairs with Snow, Emma, and Belle on my trail. What's wrong grumpy, I asked? Well sister strange man with magic in here with Zelena, he said. Hades, mom said. How he is stuck in the Underworld because his heart isn't beating, I said. Unless Zelena got it beating last night, mom said. Crap, I said. What are we going to do, Snow said. We know he isn't here for anything good, mom said. He want's to hurt us, Henry said. We looked at him he was holding the story book and the last sentence said "Hades started think up of a way to destroy all the hero's."

Dun dun dun. Thanks for reading my book guys. Love you all