Chapter 13

Sorry to do this guys but I am just going to skip a few years into the curse. So like henry is 7. Emma is coming early though and will still break the curse so yeah a little different but so what.

Evie's POV

Few years after the curse.

Nothing really changed in Story Brooke. The mayor's kid Henry was a sweet boy and I was very protective of him. If kids were picking on him they got a piece of my mind. For some reason I was able to easily scare people. But the number one most feared person besides Madam Mayor was Mr. Gold. I was never really too scared to him and if I was I never let it show. I got up out of bed and changed into some cloths and walked to Granny's. I saw a yellow bug parked outside of Granny's and I walked inside and asked granny where the bug came from. O some lady showed up last night, she said. We never had visitors so this was exciting. Suddenly a person I had never seen before sat next to me. You must be the new person, I said looking at her. I am, she said. I am Evie, I said raising my hand to shake hers. I am Emma, Emma Swan, she said shaking my hand. Where do you live, she asked? The orphanage down the street, I said. I use to be just like you, she said taking a drink of her hot coca with cinnamon. Why are you here, I asked? My son came and found me last night and brought me here, she said. Henry is a little rebel, I am sure Madam Mayor doesn't like you being here thought, I said laughing. No she doesn't and how did you know Henry was my son, she asked? O easy he drinks hot coco with cinnamon too, I said. Well I better get going goodbye, I said. See ya, she said. I walked outside and was walking to the park when I crashed into someone. The impact threw me to the ground and I landed on my back. I am so sorry, I said standing up rubbing my back. Then when I saw who it was I began to apologize more. Madam Mayor I am so, so sorry, I said. No it's ok, she said. I swear I am the most clumsiest person in this town, I said. She laughed. Have a nice day ma'am, I said walking off. I walked past Gold's shop and decided just to look in it. I didn't see him behind the counter so I walked in. I just looked around in amazement. I was backing up from a glass case when I bumped into something. I spun around and saw Mr. Gold inches away from me. I backed away. Hello Mr. Gold, I said turning back to the case. Hello Evie, he said. What are you doing, he asked? O just looking, I said. When I finished looking at everything I headed to the door. Goodbye sir, I said. Goodbye Evie, he replied. I walked outside and headed to the orphanage. I walked in to see my one bag of things at the front. Ma'am what is my stuff doing here, I asked mother superior. Darling someone is adopting you, she said. W-what are you serious, I asked? I am very serious, she said smiling. Suddenly the bell at the door rung which meant someone entered. Madam Mayor glad you are here, mother superior said. Evie come, mother superior said. Madam Mayor is adopting you, she said. I didn't even care I was so happy. I nodded. I sat in a chair while Madam Mayor and Mother superior talked and filled out forms. Then Madam Mayor came out and ushered me out into her car. I got in and she drove to her mansion. We got out and I followed her to her house. I walked in and was in awe at her house. She smiled seeing my face. Follow me I will take you to your room, she said. I followed her upstairs in a door at the end of the hallway. She opened the door and I saw I white carpet, curtains, bedsheet, desk, dresser and night stand. and a benched window. I love it, I said. I walked in and set my little bag on the floor. Then I followed her down stairs. I love this place already, I thought to myself.