Chapter 28

Evie's POV

He hadn't been gone to long but I was becoming sleepy. After everything that had happened today the stress was definitely taking its toll on me. I was getting very sleepy. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't. I slumped to the ground and fell into a deep dreamless slumber. I don't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up I felt much better. I had to of been asleep for a while since I was feeling more energetic. I sat of and saw Hades sitting in his throne staring at me. I didn't think you would ever wake up, he said. I didn't say anything. When I came back you were passed out so I just decided to sit here and let you rest, he said. I sat up a little straighter. I almost stood up till I remembered what he told me yesterday and I don't know what his punishments would be. You aren't very talkative today are you, he asked getting out of his throne and started to walk towards me. I just stared at the floor. Then his hand cup my chin and he lifted my face so I was looking straight into his eyes. Someone one must be a little homesick, he said. I yanked my chin from his hand. I saw his hand getting ready to touch my shoulder. Don't you dare touch me, I snapped. There it is that fire that I love, he said. His hand got closer to my shoulder. If you touch me once I get out of her I will cut off your hand, I snapped. He snickered but moved his hand away from me. Why did you take me here, I asked? So that way when your family comes I can kill them, he said. I was getting angry and he could tell so he kept going. First I will start with Charming then Hook, o and then Henry, then Emma will be next, o and then I will let you witness when I save the best for last you mother, I chuckled out. I jumped up the chains broke and the cuff flew off. I ran to him and slammed him into a table. I was using magic to choke him. If you lay a hand them I will end you, I snapped. Then I used magic to knock him out. I waved my hand and I was in the same place where he hand kidnapped me. I ran to the place that was Granny's. I walked in and saw the blind witch working. Evie I haven't seen you since you for a while. Yeah it has been a while hasn't it, I said. Do you know where I could find Snow White, Prince Charming, Emma, or my mom, I asked? They went to Snow apartment, she said. Thanks, I said and ran to Snow's apartment. I walked in to see everyone had their weapons drawn pointing at the door and mom had a fireball in her hand. Calm down it is just me, I said. Evie how did you escape, mom asked running to me and hugging me? I am not sure he made me mad and I busted through the chains and then knocked him out and used magic to come back into town, I don't know how I broke through the chains because I didn't have my magic he had a cuff on me, I said. Mother looked at me. We need to go talk to Rumple right now, she said walking out of the door quickly and we all followed. Little did I know that in a few moments my whole life would change forever.