Chapter 24

Evie's POV
I was nervous I mean if they chose to stay here I would be fine with it I just kind of miss the Enchanted Forest. We all think it would be a great idea to go back, Snow said. I smiled really, I asked? Yes secretly we all have been wanting to go back, Snow said. We can just find a way to make a portal get everyone together a we can be on our way, Snow said. I looked up at mom. I was smiling so big I was so excited. They got everyone in town rounded up. I knew not everyone was there though. Wait, I said I have to grab something I will be back. I ran to the hospital went into mom's secret prison and walked past the metal doors till I found the one I was looking for. I opened it with the key and saw Belle sitting there. Belle, I said. Evie, she smiling!! Come on we are going back to the Enchanted Forest, I said. She hoped up and followed me out. O and I brought this for you, I said handing her a beautiful blue dress. Thank you Evie, she said changing into the dress. We arrived there and Rumple and Belle ran to each other and hugged. I need some of Evie's blood, Rumple said. I nodded and gave him my hand. He pricked my finger and dropped some of my blood in the vial. He mixed it around and it turned gold. Then he poured it on the ground and a gold portal appeared. People began jumping in. Mom jumped in and I was the last one. I took one look at the town. Goodbye Story Brooke, I said. Then I jumped into the portal and then fell on the ground. I was in a dress like the one before the curse. Everyone had on what they had before the curse. Except Emma and Henry. Charming even had his bloody white shirt on. We are home, I said smiling and we were in front of my old castle. We walked in and everything was nice and clean. We went to the kitchen and their were maids and cooks running around cleaning and putting food out. We ate and everyone was assigned a room. There was a lot of people so we decided to have people share rooms. I call Emma, Snow, and Belle sleeping with me, I said. They nodded. People grouped up and we helped them to their rooms. When we had everyone in their rooms Emma, Snow, Belle, and me were walking up to my room. Mom saw her old lounge and was about to go in. Mom no, I said suddenly. Why, she asked? Grandpa is still in their just like I left him, I said a tearing falling down my face. She nodded. Go to your room and I will put him in a casket and we can have a funeral tomorrow, she said. I nodded. Well lets go, I said turning to Emma, Belle, and Snow. I started walking and wiped away my tear. I walked up the grand stair case and walked to my room. So this is my room, I said turning to them. This is like three of Snow's apartments put together, Emma said stunned. I just laughed. Mother came in. I would but I don't remember how to do any magic so could you make them some beds mother. Well if it is ok with you Evie I could sleep with you and then Emma and Belle can have their own beds, Snow said. I'm fine with that, I said smiling. Mom waved her hand and made two beds appear for Emma and Belle. If you need anything just holler, mom said. We nodded. I went to my closet. I will be right back, I said. I walked out of my room to a closet down the hall where we kept more cloths. Night gowns were on the top. I tried grabbing them but I couldn't reach. Let me help you with that, I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw Rumple. He had his scaly skin back. I stepped out of the way and he used his magic to levitate them into his hands. He handed them to me. Thank you, I said. I walked back to my room. Here you go, I said. I handed Snow, Emma, and Belle matching white night gowns. went to my closet and grabbed my white night gown. I slipped it on in the closet. When I walked out every one had theirs on. They're matching, Snow said. Yeah sorry people must have come in a taken all the other ones we will have more tomorrow, I said. No it's fine they're cute, Snow said. Emma I know you aren't use to this stuff, I started but was cut off. It's fine I think I might like it a little, she said smiling at me. Well lets hit the hay, Snow said. Emma and Belle went to their beds and me and Snow went to mine. I curled up under the blankets. Night guys, I said. Night, they all said. Then I was out like a light.

Can't believe I have so many readers thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!