Chapter 6

Evie's POV

What is your name, I ask. Rumplestilkin, he said. Regina is not my mother, I said. O but she is, he says. Then he begins to walk towards me. I back up and start to run home. HELP, I scream. I see Regina walk out. Then I trip over my dress and fall. I start to cry. She picks me up and carries me to my room. She undresses me and puts me in a white night gown. It is now time for bed. Thank you, I say trying to avoid eye contact. Evie what is wrong with you ever since you went outside and yelled for help you have not told me why you yelled for help, you have not spoken more than two words to me, and you won't even look me in the eye, she stated. W-well when I was outside a man who said his name was Rumplestilkin came up to me and told me that you uh well that you are my mother, I whispered hoping she wouldn't hear any of it but she did. Are you my mom, I asked? Just drink the potion and it will explain everything, she said. I drank the blue potion it tasted like blueberries. Then I fell into a peaceful sleep. Then I saw it. I saw Regina holding a little baby and then Cora came in a ripped her out of Regina's hands. Regina said the baby's name when Cora referred to the baby as an it. She said her name was Evie. Then it shows Cora wiping everyone's memory of the little baby. I see Cora take the baby girl to my village and sent her on the ground with a note and then disappear. When morning comes a lady finds me on her porch and I cause a lot of attention. She says she can not keep her and then I see mother and she agrees to take the baby. It shows the baby growing up and it shows me. I jolted awake and it was morning. Regina walks in when she hears my bed move. I look up at her. Mother, I say and she comes and hugs me. I begin to cry. Well get dressed a little birdy told me that today is your birthday, she said. I got up and put on a light pink dress with matching heels. Today I am 14. I walk down stairs and go to the dinning room where mother, Cora, and Henry are. I sit in my usual spot and eat pancakes. Happy Birthday, everyone including Cora says. Thank you, I reply. Then Henry hands me a present. Sir you shouldn't have, I said. O it was no trouble and please call me grandpa, he said. I smiled. I opened the present to see a gold charm bracelet. I gasp and go over and hug him. Thank you, I say. Your welcome, he said. Then mother handed me a present. I opened it and it was a matching necklace. Thank you mother, I said hugging her. Then surprisingly Cora hands me a present. I open it and see a beautiful navy blue dress and match heels, earing, necklace, and a navy rosy pin. Thank you so much, I said hugging her. Your welcome, she said hugging me back. The rest of that day was marvelous. I went to bed that night the happiest ever. I fell into a dream filled sleep. That morning I was woken by curtains being drawn and it felt like the sun just slapped me in the face. I rolled over so the sun was out of my face. Then I heard grandma's voice. Get up Evie we have work to do, she said. I just groaned. Then she used her magic to shove me off the bed. I stood up. I'm awake, I said groggily. I put on the entire outfit Cora had gotten me. I did my make up and put my hair up in a messy but cute bun. Then I walked out of my room and greeted Cora. Good morning Cora, I said. Please call me grandma, she said. I nodded. Now lets get started with your lessons, she said smiling at me.