Chapter 27

Evie's POV

After grandma left I went down stairs. I was walking past mothers room when I heard something crash. I froze and snuck into mother's room. I saw a person, a women, and she was green. Get out, I yelled. She jumped a little but then she turned around. Ah Evie darling nice to finally meet you, she said. Who are you and what are you doing in my castle, I snapped? O now is that a way to talk to your aunt, she said with a wicked grin. My what, I asked? Your aunt of course, she said. I am sorry you must have the wrong place my mother doesn't have a sister and neither did my father, I said. O well you mother didn't know I was her sister till a few weeks before you guys came back here, she said. I looked at her confused. Come to the kitchen with me you can explain over some tea and snacks, I said. Well your a lot nicer then I expected, she said. I am nice to everyone unless they give me a reason not to be nice to them, I said eyeing her. She followed me to the dinning room. Mary get us some tea and a few sweets, I said. Yes ma'am, she said. Mary was out right away with two cups, a tea pot full of tea, and some cookies and little cakes. Thank you Mary, I said. Your welcome, she said and walked away. I poured the lady some tea and then myself some. Go ahead take some, I said motioning to the sweets. She grabbed a cookie and began eating it. Ok so now explain this whole thing to me please, I said. She swallowed what she was eating took a drink of tea and began explaining. I am the oldest Cora had me with a gardener and she knew if she wanted to be royalty she could have me around, so she abandoned me and a cyclone came and took me away. Some lady and man found me and took me in, the lady was nice but the man wasn't and once she died he only got meaner. I had magic and whenever I used them he would hurt me. Finally I just ran away. I lived in this place called Oz and was feared there, when your mother was younger and learning magic I would watch her I would watch her get everything I ever wanted and she never hand to work for it, it was all just handed to her and I got nothing, that is how I turned green was from being jealous, she said. I was shocked she really was my aunt. I am so sorry, I said. I wanted vengeance for the longest time and a man named Hades came to me and he fell in love with me and he is the Lord of the Underworld, she said. This doesn't sound good, I said. He wanted to hurt your family because of Regina, Emma and Hook have fallen in love and he knew if he killed one of them the whole family including your mother would go after them, so he killed Hook and that means he is in the Underworld and your family left you here because they went to the Underworld, they only took Henry because he is the author, she said. S-so he is going to kill my mom, I asked tearing up. She nodded her head. I began to cry. But that is why I am her because I did something terrible, she said. Tell me, I said. You know how your mother fell in love with Robin Hood but he left because his wife came back, well that wasn't really his wife it was me in under a glamor charm and he got me pregnant but someone sped up my pregnancy and I had the baby early and Belle took the baby and went into the Underworld when I tried to take her back, she said. We need to go down their to get your baby and save my family, I said looking at her. Your mother will kill me if I take you, she said. Either you take me or I will find a way their myself, I said. Fine, she said. She used a wand and we fell through a portal and landed hard on the ground. I stood up and saw the lady on the ground. I helped her up. You never gave me your name, I said. It's Zelena, she said. I nodded my head. We started walking when we heard a voice behind us. I am so glad to see you here Zelena and you brought another person for me, he said. Hades, she snarled. I am still in love with you, he said. I don't know yet and you don't lay a hand on her, she said. He smirked and disappeared. That was Hades, I said in shock. Yes, she said. I always wanted vengeance on Regina but now all I want is my baby, Zelena said. Don't worry Zelena I will help you with that, I said. She smiled at me. We walked into town and it looked just like the old Story Brooke. This isn't weird at all, I said. Then I saw a woman with black hair. Mother, I screamed and ran to her. I forgot I still had my dress on and so did everyone else. She turned around and saw me. What how did you get her how did you know we were here, mother asked? I pointed to Zelena. Zelena, she snarled. Mother don't she isn't mean, I said. Not to you but we don't get along, she said. Then something that surprised everyone was grandma appeared. This isn't really me it is just a vison of me because I can't come down, she said. You two loved each other once, she said. They looked at grandma confused. Give me your hands, grandma said. They grabbed grandma's hands and memories flooded their minds. They were both crying. I love you both, she said and disappeared. They hugged and cried a little longer. While they were hugging Emma, Snow, Charming , Rumple, and Henry appeared. But Emma had Hook too. We found him, she said smiling. He was beaten up badly. I walked over to him and waved my hand and he was all better. Well her magic seems to be working fine, Emma said. Suddenly I felt someone grab me. I told you guys that you couldn't have Hook but you didn't listen so I have to punish you, he said. Help, I screamed. I saw mom, Emma, and Zelena run to me but then I was swallowed up in blue smoke. When the smoke cleared I was in a weird looking room with different looking colored water around me. I turned around to see a throne. I must be in Hades thrown room, I thought to myself. Welcome to the Underworld, I heard a voice boom that sent shivers down my spine. I spun around to see Hades. I started to back away from him, but he walked closer to me. He grabbed my arm and drug me over to a stone stake that had chains with cuffs attacked to them. He put the around my hand and walked to his throne and sat down. I tried to run but the chains stopped me from me getting away. They were like what grandma used on me when she kidnapped me. I struggled but it was no use. It is no use, I heard him say. I fell to my knees and began to cry. Then I saw a shoe by my face. You are very entreating, he said laughing. And your a prick, I snapped. My hair was still in a messy bun but a few strands had fallen into my face. Feisty I like it, he said. Then he walked behind me and touched my shoulder. His hand was cold and made me shiver. I stood up but he kicked my leg and I fell down again. do not stand up till I tell you to, he said. Or what, I snapped. Or you will be punished, he said. I would have used magic but he had a cuff on me so I couldn't use magic. Now I have some business to attend to with your mother, he said. If you hurt her I will hurt you, I snapped. Then he bent down and looked me in my eyes. I would like to see you try, he snapped and waved his hand and disappeared. I was left alone in this hell.