Chapter 15

Evie's POV

Wait so your telling me that we have all been sent here by Regina who is The Evil Queen and my mother, and Emma is the savior and is going to break her curse, and that I was actually 14 in a place called The Enchanted Forest but when the curse hit I de-aged and that is how I am 10, I questioned. Yes, he replied. Henry you know I love you and all but this is crazy, I said. I know it is a lot to take in right now, I couldn't expect you to believe me right away if you did it would make the story well the story, he said. I just nodded my head. Bed time I heard Regina yell from the bottom of the stairs. I walked out of Henry's room and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I walked out and walked to my room. I had a lamp on my night stand and I turned it on and shut of my main room light. I pulled the sheets back on my bed and laid down. I was about to shut off my lamp when Regina came in. Hey, she said. I turned to look at her. Hey, I said back. Well I just came in to saw goodnight, she said. Night, I said. She came over shut off my lamp and left. I fell asleep. Suddenly I had a dream well vision kinda. It show Regina but someone called her the Evil Queen just like Henry said. Suddenly the sun crept into my room and woke me from the vision. I needed to talk to Henry now.

Sorry for the short chapter.