Chapter 20

Evie's POV

I ran to my room. I don't know why maybe because that was where I always went when we still lived in the Enchanted Forest you know before the curse. I slammed my door. He didn't deserve it, I thought to myself. Then while I was crying I got angry so I started to throw stuff. I threw my vanity down. Then I heard grandma's voice at the door. Evie calm down, she spoke so gently. Shut up, I yelled and threw a flower vase at her. When I realized what I did I just collapsed on the floor. Then I felt am arm go around my shoulder. Love is weakness Evie, I heard grandma say. NO, I yelled, I will not do what mother did and fall for that saying. I stood up and ran out of the room. I ran into the room where we were first taken and then the door slammed shut. Henry was in there. O thank goodness she didn't hurt you, I said hugging him. He hugged me back. Then I heard a voice behind me. Maybe if I take this boy from you, you will understand what I mean when I say love is weakness, she hissed. I stepped in front of him protectively. If you lay a hand on him you will be sorry you ever messed with me witch, I snapped. Then she threw me to the wall and vines wrapped around me. She headed to Henry. I knew what she was going to do I could see it on her face she was going to rip out his heart. NO, I screamed. Then I broke threw the vines and flung grandma against the wall. I don't know where that came from but I like it. I told you I will not let you hurt him, I hissed. Grandma stood up smirking. Then we has the magic cuffs on us again. Normally I would punish you for that but I like the fire coming out, she said. Then she left the room. I ran over to into to open it but it was locked. I huffed and went and sat on the couch. Come lay down Henry you are tired and need to sleep, I said. He came and laid down and instantly fell asleep. Soon I found myself falling asleep on the couch. I was still in my dress. I kicked off my heels and fell asleep.

Cora's POV

I walked to Henry ready to rip out his heart when I saw Evie break out of my vines and send me flying into the wall. I told you I will not let you hurt him, Evie hissed. I waved my hand and they both had magical cuffs on. Normally I would punish you for that but I like the fire coming out, I said smiling evilly. Then I walked out of the room locking it with magic. Then I made a mirror appear in my hand and walked to my room while watching the kids. Evie instantly walked to the door to open it but of course I locked it. She huffed and went and sat down in couch. Come lay down Henry you are tired and need to sleep, she said. Henry walked over to the couch and fell asleep next to Evie. It was of course a big couch. I could see she was falling asleep on the couch. She was still in her beautiful dress and heels I put her in. She kicked off her heels and fell asleep. I got to my room smiling. I love her so much, I thought to myself. Then I changed into my night dress and slipping into bed. For the first time in a long time I fell into a dream filled sleep.

Thank you everyone for reading my book. Especially storyofmylife888 and TheComicTitan you guys are my most supportive readers always voting for my chapter and letting me know to keep updating because you like my book so again thank you I love you guys.