Chapter 41

Evie's POV

Oh uh come in, I said wiping away my tears. Snow, Emma, and Belle all walked in. Hey guys, I said as I turned around to wipe my face to make sure they didn't know I was crying. I sat down on my bed. Evie we can tell you have been crying, Snow said. Snow and Emma sat next to me on my bed and Belle sat on the floor next to me. You can talk to us you know, Snow said. I am not mad at you anymore, but I am sad because I didn't get to see her before she got sick, I only got to say goodbye and then  she was gone, I said crying. I'm just going to miss her, I said. Snow hugged me. Evie you deserve to miss her because she loved you and you loved her you are going to miss her and that is normal, Snow said. And you can always come and talk to one of us, Belle said. We will always and forever be there for you, Emma said. I began to cry. Why is my family so damn awesome, I said laughing threw my tears. I wiped away my tears. I waved my hand and everything was how it was before we got in a fight Belle, Emma, and Snow's stuff was back in my room. Yay we are roomies again, Snow chirped. Yep, I said laughing. I better go tell mom goodnight, I said. I hoped off the bed and walked down the hall and down to mom's room. The door was closed so I nocked. Yes who is it, I heard mom ask. Um it's me mom, I said fiddling with my hands. Suddenly the door opened and mom was standing there. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I love you Evie no matter what, she said. I love you too mom, I said. Well I came to tell you goodnight so goodnight, I said. Night sweetie, she said kissing my forehead. I walked out of her room and head down the hall. I stop by Autie Zelena's room. I peeked my head in and whispered goodnight. She whispered goodnight too. I walked in my room and looked out the window and I saw Rumple. Hey I will be right back I have to say goodnight to one more person, I said. Alright, they all said laying down. I walked down stairs and slipped on my night flats and walked outside. I walked towards Rumple.