Chapter 25

Evie's POV

I woke up earlier in the morning and saw Emma was sitting up in her bed. I carefully got out of bed and snuck over to Emma. Are you hungry, I asked? Yeah kinda, she said. Follow me, I said. We snuck out of the room and down to the kitchen. I went to the pantry and pulled out some fruit. We ate and I finally decided to break the silence. Did you want to come here, I asked? Well I was a little worried at first but I decided I wanted to go back to where I was born, she said. Me too after my grandma kidnapped me and Henry I realized how much I actually missed this place, I said. Yeah you probley don't like her anymore do you, Emma asked? Who, I questioned? Cora, she said. I mean she is family but no not really, I said. If you want we could go for a walk, I said. You go ahead I am gonna go see if Snow is up, she said. Alright, I said. I walked outside and walked to the garden. I saw someone sitting by the fountain. It was Belle. Hey Belle, I said. She looked up. Hey Evie sorry I came in here without permission, she said. O no need to apologize it is fine, I said smiling. I sat by her. We talked for a little while. Evie, I heard mother call. We better go, Belle said. Yeah, I replied. We got up and walked inside. I'm here mother, I said. Mother came around the corner. There you are how long have you been up, she asked? O about two hours, I said. Early bird, mother giggled out. I am going to change and then I am going outside, I said. Ok, mother said. Come on Belle, I said. We walked up to my room. I had grabbed three dresses on the way. I walked in and saw Emma and Snow talking. Sorry to bother you two but I brought you guys cloths and if any one of you guys wants a bath the bathroom is there, I said. I handed Snow a beautiful light blue dress, Belle got and amazing light blue dress. Emma I know you aren't use to dresses but I brought you one, I said handing your a lovely purple dress. It is beautiful, she said. I walked into my closet and pick out my favorite pink dress and matching heels. I walked out and Snow gasped. What, I asked? You look stunning, she said. O Snow stop your making me blush, I joked. Emma came out of the bathroom with her dress on. Omg Emma you look hot, I said. Everyone laughed. There was a knock at my door. Come in, I said. It was Mary my personal helper. Mary, I yipped and hugged her. Hello Evie darling, she said. Breakfast time, she said. Alrighty thanks, I said. O guys this is my personal helper Mary, I said. Nice to meet you Mary, they all said. Nice to meet you guys too, Mary said then she left. So that is like your personal servant, Emma asked? Yes but I don't like to call them servants I call them helpers, I said. Emma nodded her head. Well lets go to breakfast, I said. We all walked down stairs and they followed me to the dinning room. Everyone from Story Brooke was at the dinner table. I saw mom. I ran to her. Morning mother, I said. Good morning Evie you look beautiful this morning, she said. Thank you mother, I said. She was wearing a baby blue dress with matching heels. I like you when you aren't in all black, I said. Me too, she said. I sat down for breakfast. Then I saw a pirate at the end of the table. Mother who is that, I asked pointing to the pirate. That is Captain Hook he showed up this morning saying he was in Story Brooke but got lost from the rest of the group when we landed her, she said. O, was all I could say. Charming was telling Emma how beautiful she was. There is no way Hook was with us because that portal made sure everyone got her together he was lying. He was up to something. He look my direction and smirked at me. I gave him one of m evil glares mother normally would give and he chuckled. Then my hand started to tingle and magic was spewing out of it. Mother may I be excused, I asked quickly? Evie you hardly ate anything, she said. I know I had something to eat earlier, I said. Alright, she said. I got up and swiftly walked outside. Right as I walked out magic blasted from my hand. I ran to the garden. Then another blast came out of my hand. I tried to control it but I couldn't. Everyone in the building must have heard it because everyone came running into the garden. Evie what is wrong, mother asked scared. M-my magic is out of control, I said with crying. Evie calm down, mother said. Then another blast flew out of my hand. I screamed as I saw it hit Snow. No, I screamed as she hit the ground. Everyone ran to Snow. She is mine just unconscious, doc said. Then another blast came out. Mom and Emma walked towards me. No stay away I don't want to hurt you, I said. Then another blast came out and almost hit mom but she blocked. I almost hurt, I said crying. Mom stepped closer. Evie it's ok calm down, her and Emma both said. I backed up. Then I realized that Snow was up and ok. Just stay away from me, I screamed. Then I ran into the forest. I was running when more magic shot out of my hand. I just ran till I knw I was far from the castle. I was crying so hard I couldn't see. I tripped over a log and fell. I sat up and brushed off my dress. Then more magic shot out of my hand. I just cried. I sat there till it was dark. I laid down and fell asleep. I woke to the sun hitting me in the face. I forgot where I was till I remembered last night. I was till my hand began to shake and some magic shot out again but not as much as the night before. I got mad and screamed then a huge amount shot out. I just sat down trying to stay calm. Poor darling, I heard a voice say. It scared me and more magic shot out of my hand. I turned around to see grandma. I turned away from her. You here to kidnap me again, I asked rudely. No Evie I am here to apologize for doing that, she said. It is to late for and apology, I snapped. O Evie me and you both know that isn't true you still love me no matter how hard you try not to, she said. Then she sat down next to me. If you didn't you still wouldn't be here, she said. She was right no matter how hard I tried not to I did still love her. Well I best be going, she said. Then she waved her hand and disappeared. More magic shot out of my hand I just began to cry. Then I felt someone hug me. I spun around to see mom. I backed away. Evie it is ok me and Emma will help you control your magic, but you need to come back home, she said. I can't hurt them mom, I said. Then she waved her hand and a leather cuff appeared. I will put this on you so you can't do magic if you want, mother said. Yes please, I said. She stuck it on and I walked with her. Then Emma, Charming, and Snow appeared. I am so sorry Snow, I said. It is fine, she said. When we get home me and your mother will help you with your magic, Emma said. I nodded my head and we walked home.