Chapter 35

Evie's POV

How, grandma asked? I guess Zeus felt bad for Robin and since he helped defeat Hades he decided to bring him back to life, I said. Well that's great news, grandma said smiling. I know I am very happy because now mother has her true love, I said. So what have you been up to, I asked? O not much just tending to my house and what not, she said. Sounds fun, I joked. Do they know, grandma asked? Know what, I asked? That you visit me, grandma asked? No they don't even know that I still talk to you they all think you just disappeared, but I am going to tell them soon I promise, I said. You don't have to, grandma said swiftly. Why, I asked? Well I am just scared that when you do they will forbid you to see me, grandma said sadly. They can not and will not tell me who I am and am not allowed to see, I said. But what if they force you to stay away from me, grandma asked scared? Grandma I will sneak out at night to come see you if I have to don't worry they can not and will not keep me from you, I said. Why, she asked? Because I love you grandma, I said. After everything that I have done you still love me, she asked surprised? Yes grandma and I will always love you, I said. Hugging her. She hugged me back. Well I should probably get going otherwise mother will send out every person searching for me, I said jokingly. Bye Evie, grandma said. Bye grandma, I said kissing her cheek and giving her a hug. I walked out of her house and began down the path. I was a good way from grandmas but not to close to home yet. Then I heard a voice. Hello dearie, I heard Rumple say. I turned around to face him. I didn't say anything I did fell bad because Rumple was nice to me but I promised Belle I would protect her and keep her secret. Finally I spoke. What do you need, I asked Rumple. You know what I want Evie, he said but not in a mean way. Rumple I promised to protect her, I said. I just want to see her, he said. When I go to the castle I will see if she wants to talk and if she does I will let you see her, I said. Ok thank you, Rumple said. I nodded my head. I waved my hand and was at the castle. I walked inside but Rumple had to stay at the edge of the forest because of the protection spell. I walked up to my room swiftly. I walked in to see Belle sitting on her bed reading. Belle I need to talk to you, I said. Yes, she said setting down her book. On my walk Rumple confronted me and said he wanted to talk, I told him I would ask you if you wanted to talk or not and then I would let him know, I said. She took a deep breath. I better talk to him and tell him now, she said. Ok he is waiting at the edge of the forest I will bring him here, I said. I walked and got him. He followed me to my room. If you try to do anything to her that she doesn't want you will never be allowed in this castle or near her and I will personally make sure you get punished, I said before leaving. I was on high alert waiting to make sure Belle didn't need me.