Chapter 42

Evie's POV

I walked towards Rumple and finally I reached him. What are you doing out her by yourself, I asked? Thinking, he said. About what, I asked? Stuff, he said. Like what, I asked again? Your really annoying sometimes, he said. I am prone to be known for that, I said smirking. If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine, I said. I turned around and started to walk off. Why, he asked? Why what, I asked confused. Why would you invite me to supper, why would you let me talk to Belle, why would you listen to me, why would you come out at night to talk to me, he asked not looking at me. I walked back to him and sat next to him. I invited you to supper because you need to eat and we can always use more people, I let you talk to Belle because I know you love her very much and she loves you very much and I would never want to keep you away from her, I would listen to you because sometimes all someone needs is someone to listen, and I would come out here at night to listen to you and talk to you and help you if you need help and above all I would do all of this because we are family and friends, I said. You consider me family and a friend after everything I have ever done, he asked shocked? Of course everyone makes mistakes and everyone needs a second chance, I said. Thank you Evie, he said. I nodded my head. Well I am going to head to bed just find an empty room in the castle, I said. He nodded and waved his hand and was gone. I walked to my room and went to bed and went to sleep. The next day nothing interesting happened. Belle found a new book I hadn't read so I stayed upstairs all day and read. Mom and all them seemed to be busy but I didn't really pay attention. Suddenly Snow, Emma, and Belle rushed into my room. I looked out the window and realized it was night. Get up lazy bum, Snow said. But why, I asked? Regina come on, Snow said. Suddenly mom slowly walked around the corner and came into my room. Snow what is going on, I asked? We are all going to play dress up, Snow said. I just started laughing. Mom is going to play dress up, I asked? Well she lost a bet to me and this is her punishment, Snow said. I'm in, I said laughing. You too Zelena get in her now, Emma said. Then Zelena came in too. Wait Zelena lost too, I asked laughing? Yep, Snow said. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. After 1 and a half hours we were all done. I was in a pink beautiful floor length ball gown and my hair was curled. Zelena had a green floor length ball gown, mom had a red floor length ball gown, Snow had a turquois floor length ball gown, Emma had a light navy blue floor length ball gown and Belle had a purple floor length ball gown. Come on lets go find the boys and show them, Snow said. We looked around but couldn't find anyone. Lets check this room, Snow said. But that's the ball room, I said. Well it's the only room we haven't checked, Emma said. I opened the door and a ton of people screamed surprise. I jumped and screamed. Then I smiled. Everyone stated clapping as Snow made me walk in. Wait is this what I think it is, I asked? Yes it is your very first ball, mother said. It's amazing, I said. We began to dance and I was having so much fun. Suddenly a super cute boy came over and stood by me. Hi, he said. Hello, I replied. My name is Ethan, he said. My name is Evie nice to meet you Ethan, I said. Nice to meet you too, he said. Would you like to dance he asked? I would love too, I said. I grabbed his hand and we dance. I looked around and saw all my family dancing and laughing and having a good time. They all saw me dancing with a boy and they all looked at me but continued dancing. Mom was looking at me protectively. This boy was so sweet, kind, and gentle. I was falling in love so was he. Your necklace is beautiful, he said. Thank you it was my grandmother's she passed away a few day ago, I said. Remembering grandma made my heart hurt a little and I knew she would have loved this. O I am sorry, he said. No it's fine you didn't know plus I know she is in a better place now, I said smiling. Your the most amazing girl I have ever meet, he said. I blushed. You are the most amazing guy I have ever meet, I said. Little did I know that he would become my boyfriend and later my husband. I looked around again and saw my family having a blast dancing and getting along. Back when mother was evil I never thought this would be possible. Her getting along with her worst enemy and everyone just loving each other and being happy. Even the Dark One was here and he was having a blast dancing with his wife who was pregnant. My mother had found true love. I love my family so much. I didn't know what the future held then but I was fine with it. The future was a rocky road but we all stuck together. Slowly one by one as I grew older and older I had to say goodbye to someone I loved as they went to join my grandmother and grandfather. It was hard to say goodbye but they will always be with me. But at the moment I didn't know any of this stuff and I was just enjoying my life with my weird, crazy, amazing, loving family and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Well there you go guys. That is the end of this book. Thank you all for reading this and I will be writing another book very soon. Love you all.