Chapter 40

Evie's POV

I couldn't help but let the tears fall down. I turned around to look at everyone behind me. I hadn't realized that Rumple had come. I ran past everyone and started to run upstairs. Evie wait, someone called out. Then they began to rush after me. I was running and they weren't far behind me. Suddenly Rumple appeared in front of me. I tried to avoid him but I collided with him. he caught me and I fell to the ground. Everyone had caught up by now. Evie why did you run, Snow asked as she bent down beside me. I- I don't know I guess I just felt weak in that moment and I am just still upset at you guys and didn't want you to see me weak, I said. Evie we are so sorry we never should have tried to keep you away from your grandmother it was more than wrong of us to do that, Snow said. And it was wrong for us to all side against you and not try to reason more, Belle said. We all love you so much, mom said. I just broke down into tears. I l- love you guys too, I said through tears. Suddenly everyone started to hug me. When everyone let go mo began to speak. Ok so lets all get cleaned up and ready for supper, mom said wiping away tears. Everyone agreed. I began walking up the stairs when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw Rumple walking to the door. Where do you think you are going, I asked really loud and everyone stopped and looked at me and then Rumple. Home, he said as if it was so obvious. I don't think so mother said that everyone need to get cleaned up and ready for supper you are part of everyone, I said. He looked at me stunned. She right you know, Snow said. Well alright then, he said. I smiled and walked up the stairs to my room. I took down the protection spell. I decided to leave my door open. I walked into my closet and closed the door. I changed into a light blue long but light dress and matching heels. Then I walked out. I walked over to my vanity and redid my make up. Then I waved my hand and my hair was in the perfect messy bun. I knew I was done before everyone else so I grabbed my book and sat down at my window. I began to read when suddenly I heard someone enter my room. I looked up to see Belle. Hi Belle, I said. Hey Evie, she said. Did you need something, I asked? Yeah it's time for supper. O ok, I said. I got up and walked out of my room with her. We walked down stairs and to the kitchen. When we got there Zelena was just about to walk in. She walked in with me and Belle. I went to my normal spot next to mother and Snow. Everyone began to eat. After supper I went up to bed. I closed my door behind me and I walked into my closet and changed. I looked into the mirror and saw grandma's necklace. I felt a few tears run down my face. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.