Chapter 29

We walked over to Rumple's shop. Mom opened the door and walked in and we followed her. Rumple, she said. Yes dearie, he said appearing from the back. Something happened today that Evie did that is impossible, she said. And what might that be, he asked interested. Hades took her captive and put on a leather cuff to stop her magic, but when he made her mad she busted from the chains and the leather cuff flew off of her, mother said. He looked at me intrigued. Evie come to the back and lay down, he said. I followed him to the back and everyone followed me. I laid down on the little cot back there. Ok so now what I am going to do is a little test all that will happen to you is you will fall into a deep sleep and if you are what I think you are you will feel a tingle in your body if you aren't nothing will happen, he said. Ok, I said. He walked over to a counter grabbed a wand and a white bottle and walked back over to me. Concentrate on the wand, he said. I did as I was told and fell into a deep sleep. Then I felt something cold drip on me and after a moment I began to tingle all over. Then I woke up. Everyone was looking at me weird. What, I asked? You just had a gold glow over you body, Snow said. What does that mean, I asked turning to Rumple. You are a very powerful witch even more powerful than me and that means you have something even more special, he said. What would that be, I asked? You are the savior, he said. But Emma is the savior, I said confused. Yes she was the savior for the curse and she didn't break it you and your mother did, Emma is still the savior but you are even more powerful than her and when you two use your magic together you are unstoppable, but even you by yourself are unstoppable, he said. Everyone was looking at me. And you will break the hardest curse of all, he said. What would that be, I asked scared of the answer. Getting us all out of here, he said. But that can't happen me, Emma, and Regina are all trapped her Hades wrote our name on tombs, Snow said. But Evie can take them off, Rumple said. Everyone smiled and looked at me. She is going to save us all, Rumple said smiling at me.