Part 5

"Ok you stand right here" Clark said as she released my arm. I sighed but nodded my head and leaned against the wall. "Clyd! Oh Clyd!" She screamed as she began to walk away. I leaped away from the wall wrapping my hand around her head to cover her mouth.

"What are you doing" I whisper shouted in her ear. She pulled my hand away laughing.

"Im going to ask for his opinion on your outfit. What's wrong with that?" She asked a smirk gracing her lips.

"Why do you need my opinion on your outfit?" A voice said from behind us. I jumped in surprise while letting go of Clark as I stumbled away. I looked at him stunned by how he just popped up without a sound. His eyes captured mine within seconds making me look down.

"Well you see my dear friend here asked me if her outfit turned the guys on. So I told her I would ask you" Clark said. I bit my lip as I continued to stare down at the ground.

"Oh and why was she asking?" He asked. I looked up to see his eyes still on me. I felt uncomfortable being watched but it wasn't as bad as when it was Mr. Ed.

"I actually don't know. She didn't say" Clark said as she also looked at me.

"Did she not tell you or did you not give her enough time to?" He asked as he looked over at her.

"I don't know..." She trailed off looking down at the ground.   

"Well-"

"I better get going" I said cutting Clyd off before he could ask any questions. I spun on my heal and began walking away from the two.

"But Sky! You said you would come to our house and watch movies" Clark said. I glanced over my shoulder at her. She had taken a few steps in my direction, while her brother stood watching me with the same frown he was holding earlier today.

"I cant tonight" I stated as I continued walking.

"WHY!" She asked or shouted. I turned my whole body around to face her.

"I remembered I had a sate with my bed" I stated before turning around again and started my long walk home.

"Sky your date has been changed to Clyd'd bed." She shouted really loud. I stumbled forward tripping over the sidewalk. I tried to catch myself but failed miserably. "SKY" Clark screamed. I could hear her feat racing over to me along with another pair of feet.

"Clyd's Bed?" I asked as I pushed myself on to my back with a grunt. "I thought you said we would watch movies in YOUR room." I said.

"Shit your bleeding" Clyd stated before Clark could speak. I looked at him with confusion.

"Oh my god... Sky! Your knees and your hands!" Clark shouted as she grabbed my hands in hers while looking at my jean covered knees.  Blood was seeping through my jeans at a saw rate.

"Awe man" I whispered as I looked at my bloody palms.

"Come on" Clyde's deep voice said by my ear as he hoisted me up onto my feet. 

"woah." I stated as he had pulled me up a little fast.  I clutched on to an arm as I closed my eyes. 

"okay you know what. Clyde just carrier to the car" Clark stated as my eyes snapped open.

"What no...." I said as I let go of Clyd's arm.  "I'm fine, but I should get going anyways" I said as I picked my bag up off the ground. My knees and hands searing with pain. 

"But skyyyyy" Clark said as she grabbed my elbow. 

"I'm sorry Clark but I should really get home" I said as I pulled my elbow from her and continued to walk. 

I continued walking until my feet flew out from under me as arms wrapped around my waist and under my knees. I was lifted up in the air bridal style with in seconds.